• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ban appeal: N1PPLES

IGN: N1PPLES
Banned by: @JoshuSama
Time of ban: 12:30pm
Reason for ban: alt
Your story: again, i said it in game and ill say it again here. ive been a part of this server for a long time, i am listed as a shared ip with "pew" as u guys are saying and i dont see the justification for this ban, i havent broken any rules. would be great if someone could please explain to me why im being banned... me messing around in offtopic could maybe warrant a mute ya, but a ban for an alt account? really?

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Your story: again, i said it in game and ill say it again here. ive been a part of this server for a long time, i am listed as a shared ip with "pew" as u guys are saying and i dont see the justification for this ban, i havent broken any rules. would be great if someone could please explain to me why im being banned... me messing around in offtopic could maybe warrant a mute ya, but a ban for an alt account? really?

You are not on the list for shared IPs, not lifting the ban at this time.

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
We checked your IP's bud. They are the same. You come on just to pretty much troll and act like you don't know anything. BUT you relate with any of the people that you knew when you did play. You haven't leveled once since you came on after already being banned from one account. It's blatantly obvious. The only proof I was missing was to match the IP's and they matched. You have been perm banned on this account. If you would like to maybe play again. Make a ban appeal for SPAGHETTl

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/hockeyfreak31s-application.11135/

i stated over 3 years ago that we were brothers, and i am 100% sure that for the longest time we were listed as shared ips. do u really think i was playing the long con on this one?

It's pretty clear to me that you're not who you say you are, but we can setup a time for you to connect on TS - with a different voice, on the same IP.

Had you connected and not been so trolly this wouldn't have been an issue.