• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HockeyFreak31's Application

1. In-game name: Hockeyfreak31
  2. Location & Age: I am 17 and i live in Calgary Alberta Canada
  3. Previous Bans:(Includes other servers): I have never been banned from a server, I have played on a server called VeritasRP.
  4. Referral(s):I am the brother of Haxnn and PewPewPewLasers.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I love to play minecraft and I enjoy playing with other people. I enjoy building and PVP and it would be awesome if I could play with my brothers. I am interested in joining the town as well as playing with tons of great people. I have heard so much great stuff about this server and would love to be apart of it.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about HeroCraft from my brothers and thier friends.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes I have.
  8. Additional Info: My favorite sport in the world is hockey (hence my name). I have been playing minecraft for a while now and can't wait to join the server (if I get accepted).