• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bad7667's White-list Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad7667

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: My IGN is Bad7667
  2. Location & Age: Canada, Ontario , 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None,
  4. Referral(s): Joe105
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My brother Joe105 told me to try it out this morning, He was white listed and he is loving it.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet, Can't for another few hours.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes I agree
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Well, I'm a mature 15 year old, My spelling is probably above the normal person, I'm polite and out going. I have access to Minecraft 7 days a week, I play hours on end every single day. I want to come to the server for its amazing features. I love the classes! and I'd love to play with my Brother, Plus Upcoming friends I'm going to get to join.
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) CHB7
  10. Additional Info: I'm from Canada Ontario, I'm a decent builder and I'm very active. I'm super friendly and I get along well with everyone, I have Steam-Skype + A mic so I'm open to mic chatting with friends!

Bad7667

Dirt
And what was the fault? I don't want to pass up this server for any stupid reasons? I actually wan't to get on.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
And what was the fault? I don't want to pass up this server for any stupid reasons? I actually wan't to get on.

Well you will not be whitelisted so really the reason why is moot. An admin was in on the discussion and agreed, but if you must know:

Bad7667 in my opinion, is not someone you should trust. He is on our watchlist for hacking and when I check his nocheat logs in game, he usually has a high amount. When I was hosting a tournament for our server yesterday, he kept pestering me about getting in even though I said the brackets were closed. He spammed me with pokes on teamspeak after I said no and I got a bit agitated, especially since I was running a tournament. He's not active on the forums either so I don't see how he supports a community. Good idea to check out his background. I've known him for about 3 months, which is pretty long in this minecraft's group history together.

That was given to the Proctor handling your application on MCF.

Not to mention then only consistent age we have found was the one for our MCF thread and the profile here. Everywhere else your age changes.

So again, the application is denied, you do not really have a choice in passing this server up.

Oh and your special key is not correct. Have a fantastic day and good luck on another server.

Bad7667

Dirt
If you have Facebook, Look up a person named Kurtis Thom, You can check my minecraft file, I have no Mods except TooManyItems, Nor Have I ever hacked, I don't have the money to purchase Minecraft so my friend Kurtis allows me to log on his. My IRL Name Is Garrett Joseph Goodwin, I attend E.N.S.S and I'm currently in Grade 9, there for verify my age of 15 years old. I have only ever whitelisted to two servers, Which were Savage Realms and this. I am far from a hacker never will be, Who ever sent that paragraph about me in I would appreciate if you talked to him, And see if he knows the name of the person who plays his Server. I can assure you that it's not me and it's my friend Kurtis, If you do not beilive a word of what I'm saying, In anyway you ask I'll prove I'm being honest.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Well we do not allow account sharing. Unfortunately even if you are innocent of what was stated above in my post, you would not be allowed on because of the account sharing.

Joe105

Dirt
I know I cant comment on another users application but, He is my brother, All day yesterday we were playing mc-hg.com, Go to the website and look his name up, It will list all stats, Also a friend named Kurtis Thom as mentioned before, Use to play but not anymore, Who ever wrote that message must have happend a while ago, His age also changes because he doesn't like the fact people know his name, As he was recentley spammed and the spammer found him out through another minecraft forum.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I know I cant comment on another users application but, He is my brother, All day yesterday we were playing mc-hg.com, Go to the website and look his name up, It will list all stats, Also a friend named Kurtis Thom as mentioned before, Use to play but not anymore, Who ever wrote that message must have happend a while ago, His age also changes because he doesn't like the fact people know his name, As he was recentley spammed and the spammer found him out through another minecraft forum.

You really have an issue with the rules don't you? The decision has been made. If your brother is taking the account, the history is his responsibility as well.

Alright, We'll I really don't hack. I appreciate your time though.

That might be true, but you have to see it from our point of view. The user name you are applying with has some bad history. So unfortunately your application is denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.