• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Back to the Basics - Complete Reset | New Era - December 21st

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Yep, respect is given - entitled children that don't get their way doesn't mean there isn't respect.

good luck!
I like to think Kain shows respect in slow, short bursts. Such as the return of Samurai. <3

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I love reading these threads at map wipe time. All these has-been trolls that try to imply they have a large community willing to come back to the server if some dumb change is made in exchange.

r0bhuw1.jpg

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
Well this looks interesting I look forward to trying this out ^^ sadly won't be on till the 22nd but can't wait to play again!

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Will there be anything that encourages players to stay on the PvP areas instead of PvE areas?
My guess is higher exp in PvP, less spawns vs PvE lesser exp and more spawns. Assuming that is possible to change from area to area.

Yavool

Legacy Supporter 9
@Kainzo I would like to humbly request on behalf of my townsfolks and myself that this map last at least a year and a half, if not longer (2 years, perhaps?) My townies are casual players and enjoy taking their time building...the frequency of map wipes (regardless of the reason) has been disheartening to them/us, given the effort we put forth in our town. I hope you consider our request, and may Valorium be successful in all ways possible.

-yav

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
@Kainzo I would like to humbly request on behalf of my townsfolks and myself that this map last at least a year and a half, if not longer (2 years, perhaps?) My townies are casual players and enjoy taking their time building...the frequency of map wipes (regardless of the reason) has been disheartening to them/us, given the effort we put forth in our town. I hope you consider our request, and may Valorium be successful in all ways possible.

-yav
Every new map, is scheduled to be the "last map". It's unfortunate that things happen that require immediate attention or fixing. We are attempting to bring out two servers for the life of Herocraft.
Survival RPG
Adventure RPG

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8

-yav
This is just a bunch of "Cater to me, please Kain, if you don't, we might leave!"

If it takes you 2 years to build a town, you are less than casual. Its useless to jump to your needs if you hardly even play. That being said, a map that is able to live longer than a year would be awesome, just very, very unlikely.

Yavool

Legacy Supporter 9
This is just a bunch of "Cater to me, please Kain, if you don't, we might leave!"

If it takes you 2 years to build a town, you are less than casual. Its useless to jump to your needs if you hardly even play. That being said, a map that is able to live longer than a year would be awesome, just very, very unlikely.

I don't recall seeing you playing and voting every single day for the duration of this world like I was. Hmm... maybe casual has another meaning for you than what it does for me. I am glad that we can at least agree that a map with some lasting power would be keen.

Ruger392

Obsidian
Looking at the map so far pvp side looks ridiculously small compared to pve even if pve has contested zones. I mean i like not having to go so far away to find my enemy but then again i dont want my base to be right next to him/her. With that being said will the map be increased size be increased from time to time or will pvp just be really small this map.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
if there are a few hundred people the day of the new map like last time you wont be able to lvl at all on PVP because it will be too small and too crowded, and there aren't enough decent lvling spots