• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Azrealllls Application

Azreallll

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Azreallll
  2. Location & Age:United states, Kansas, Meade Age of 18
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):None (that i know of if you find any let me know)
  4. Referral(s):None i have yet to make friends that play here.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Internet mmorpg server browsing today looking for something fun.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Just did
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes, I do
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I am no more special than the others to become whitelisted, but i would love an oppurtunity to play here.
  9. Special key: HCA9
  10. Additional Info:My name is tyson and i recently recieved this account from a friend who had stopped playing and i decided i wanted to give the mmorpg side of MC a whirl,i love the concept of mmorpg integrated into this sandbox game i am having much enjoyment with. I am a kind person and willing to be patient, look me up when and if i get whitelisted ^-^

parkerjdude

Legacy Supporter 6
1. Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Include some hobbies or things you like doing :D @Tyson

parkerjdude

Legacy Supporter 6
So do you and your friend share accounts? Does he even know the username and password?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
There is no way to know for sure if the member is being honest. All we can do is choose to take them at their word, or not take them at their word.

I just got home after being out most of the night, let me look over things.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Okay here are a few things:
  1. The good news is the account is clean, I could not find any bans, etc
  2. Bad thing is however you received the account from a friend
Based on the history of the account, I am going to go ahead and give you a chance. I do have to warn you on something however. We do not allow account sharing so if your friend logs in and mods discover it, the account will be banned. In addition ANY issues that might arise from the friend taking the account back ((Ie: Breaking rules, causing havoc)) will be your sole responsibility and the excuse "My friend did it" will not work.

Saying all of that just one more thing to say:

Welcome to Herocraft @Tyson

@Lastivity: Name change please =) IGN: Azreallll