• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted awh705 Whitelist Application

awh705

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: awh705
  2. Location & Age: 13 Wilmington, North Carolina
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I have been banned from some servers when I was a noob for spamming the chat because I did not read the rules and because I have used foul language. I do not do this anymore I have grow out of being annoying :)
  4. Referral(s): Cake9000, Disrupt3r
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:My friend Alex and Collin (Disrupt3r and Cake9000) told me about this awesome RPG Server the other day and I was WHAT?!?! WHY YOU NO TELL ME OF AWESOME SERVER?!!?!?!
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I, awh705, agree to these rules and terms of service.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I love RPG Servers and I enjoy these type of gameplay and mechanics in Minecraft. This Reminds me of Minecraft+WoW=AMAZING OH MY GURD!
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCA6
  10. Additional Info: I am a Co-Owner on one survival server, I have been opped on countless servers for becoming Admin and Senior Moderator.
  11. Hobbies: I enjoy playing soccer (British Football), I love playing Golf, But by far one of my favorite things in the whole wide world is my families annual trip Snowboarding. I snowboard double black diamonds (sometimes) and I am currently Mastering going on rails. I also enjoy playing my Xbox 360 and Playstation II (GO KINGDOM HEATS II!!!!!). Another thing I do is sword fighting. My friend makes Wooden swords and we will fight with moves his dad has taught us. :)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: awh705
  2. Location & Age: 13 Wilmington, North Carolina
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I have been banned from some servers when I was a noob for spamming the chat because I did not read the rules and because I have used foul language. I do not do this anymore I have grow out of being annoying :)
  4. Referral(s): Cake9000, Disrupt3r
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:My friend Alex and Collin (Disrupt3r and Cake9000) told me about this awesome RPG Server the other day and I was WHAT?!?! WHY YOU NO TELL ME OF AWESOME SERVER?!!?!?!
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I, awh705, agree to these rules and terms of service.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I love RPG Servers and I enjoy these type of gameplay and mechanics in Minecraft. This Reminds me of Minecraft+WoW=AMAZING OH MY GURD!
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCA6
  10. Additional Info: I am a Co-Owner on one survival server, I have been opped on countless servers for becoming Admin and Senior Moderator.

Reviewing

awh705

Dirt
I lied on the server application because I thought it would get me a better chance of getting into that survival server. My real age is 13.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I lied on the server application because I thought it would get me a better chance of getting into that survival server. My real age is 13.

What is your exact birth date so I can change it.

For the record, we only care that you are 13+. I judge based on the person, not the age.

awh705

Dirt
Are you still an owner?

Also please expand on your application. Do you have any hobbies? Do you enjoy any games?
I am still Co-Owner yes. Disruptor's server is the one I am owner on. and I expanded my application :)