• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

@Awakened_Void is absolutely negative in every way.

Okinosuke

TNT
So I needed a Warrior Catalyst to change my class around, and Awakened_Void tells me he has one he'd trade for my wife's Roge Catalyst. There's no clear way to do a trade right now, so we gave it a trust chance. He asked us to drop it first, and he takes it and runs off, of course after making some unecessary remarks. Needless to say - Please don't support this fellow in any way. He has some growing up to do in life I think, and he needs to sort that mess out himself. This is more or less a warning to everyone who plays and may be acquainted with him.
hkZthiC.png

thewhizkids

Soulsand
man that sucks, try confirming it in trade chat next time you trade. this way it becomes illegal to scam.

yeah, if you ever make a trade type /ch t then say "trading *insert item here* to *person your trading to* for *money or item*, confirm?" or something like that and let them confirm the trade, then that way they cant just run off with your stuff or money

JacobBurkey

Portal
lol qq, it's your fault for not confirming in trade. Don't need to come on the forums and make a stupid shitpost. Grow up yourself.

Okinosuke

TNT
Yeah, maybe it was a shit post, but at least most of you were helpful. Being a new player still, I didn't realize the trade confirm deal. Thanks, most of you.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
So I needed a Warrior Catalyst to change my class around, and Awakened_Void tells me he has one he'd trade for my wife's Roge Catalyst. There's no clear way to do a trade right now, so we gave it a trust chance. He asked us to drop it first, and he takes it and runs off, of course after making some unecessary remarks. Needless to say - Please don't support this fellow in any way. He has some growing up to do in life I think, and he needs to sort that mess out himself. This is more or less a warning to everyone who plays and may be acquainted with him.
hkZthiC.png
Sorry this happened. D_D

As you have discovered some people are just jerks in general. My suggestion to not just you, but all who make public their problems with another only draws attention to yourself, in which more people will take advantage of you just to get you all mad and stuffs.

I am not saying this is what you did. I thank you for trying to stir any other misfortunate souls from getting scammed as you did.

Thank you, and good night my friend. ^_^

Okinosuke

TNT
Unfortunately, that's not a bannable offense. The intention you assume may not be the intention I had. There was never a DDOS attempt, and, personally, I'm happy just ignoring/blacklisting you. (The private message I sent him was Wednesday at 8:28 AM.)
It's unfortunate that you find me a "shitbag," though, I suppose that's pretty decent in your eyes.
I see that you've laid off our town, so it's whatever for me.

Lmfao Okinosuke nj trying to be "the mature one" even though your clearly are trying to fish my ip in order to ddos me aka this private msg you sent me with some shitty website https://gyazo.com/2a54b2b7db696e3198eb32a652e4cd79 i hope you get banned for this and hope everyone realizes what a shit bag you are and btw ;D it didn't work.
Lol wtf?!? If you truly thought this was a DDoS then why would you even reply?? I've heard so many things about you, and none of them are good. I even helped you when you first joined. -.- I'm disappointed that you would do such a dick move.

Lol wtf?!? If you truly thought this was a DDoS then why would you even reply?? I've heard so many things about you, and none of them are good. I even helped you when you first joined. -.- I'm disappointed that you would do such a dick move.
You have to keep in mind that there are 4 types of MC players.

1. Generally good people (20%)
2. Dicks (30%)
3. Children (50%)
4. Children who are also dicks (10%)

So far this system has very rarely lead my astray, and eventually you learn to identify these people very easily. Sure, it's not great to judge people right of the bat though, so give them a chance. All I'm saying is be prepared for disappointment when dealing with the majority of MC players.

LightTheAbsol

Legacy Supporter 3
You have to keep in mind that there are 4 types of MC players.

1. Generally good people (20%)
2. Dicks (30%)
3. Children (50%)
4. Children who are also dicks (10%)

So far this system has very rarely lead my astray, and eventually you learn to identify these people very easily. Sure, it's not great to judge people right of the bat though, so give them a chance. All I'm saying is be prepared for disappointment when dealing with the majority of MC players.
Generally good people who come off as dickish (25%)
Dicks (20%)
Children (25%)
Children who are dicks, and don't stay on the server for longer then a week (25%)
Generally good people (5%)
More like this tbh.

_Trains_

Obsidian
Dicks (20%)
Children (25%)
Children who are dicks, and don't stay on the server for longer then a week (25%)
More like this tbh.

Nope, make it more specific:
Children who are dicks: 10%
Children: 30%
Children who seem good at first but then turn out bad, you upset them, and they start calling for a mod: 15%
Dicks who grief on the first day then leave: 5%
Dicks who don't get what they want then leave: 5%
Good people who make you think are good, but then betray you: 5%
Good People: 20%
Good People who leave on the first day/week: 10%
People who are bad with math: 5%

Children who seem good at first but then turn out bad, you upset them, and they start calling for a mod: 15%
So your the extra 5% XD

Some of those seem like you problems.

Dicks (20%)
Children (25%)
More like this tbh.
You make some good points there. Any discrepancies could be linked to me meeting less dick-ish children, and having a higher tolerance for dick-ness in good people.

But we get the gist.