• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Avalation (Currently recruiting.)

LightTheAbsol

Legacy Supporter 3
DevinePinkSheep's Application

In Game Name - DivinePinkSheep
How long have you been on the server?- 1 day
Age and Timezone -14 and 10+EASTERN TIME
Classes/Levels - Level 1, Crafter - 1 (Working really hard to get better and help out.
Why do you wish to join? -Because you look awesome and I really need a town to join. I am a professional PVP'er I have been playing Minecraftg since July 2009. So I have plenty of great experience throughout the game.
Do you have Teamspeak? - Yes
If you're lacking in the PvP department, are you willing to learn? - I am not lacking, but I would love to learn a few tricks or to if there are some.
What's your favorite color? - Black And White
Accepted! I'll poke you ingame...

Etandriel

Stone
Aqua's Application!

In Game Name - AquaAether
How long have you been on the server?- I came back just before the reset and played before so Uhh - A month I'd say xD
Age and Timezone - 19 | GMT - Britain.
Classes/Levels - Lv 11 Enchanter | Lvl 8 Druid
Why do you wish to join? - Why You ask? Because I want a town to be part of and a place to call home. Playing alone is NO FUN
Do you have Teamspeak? - Nope
If you're lacking in the PvP department, are you willing to learn? - Of course, Learning is FUN!
What's your favorite color? - Black & White

LightTheAbsol

Legacy Supporter 3
Aqua's Application!

In Game Name - AquaAether
How long have you been on the server?- I came back just before the reset and played before so Uhh - A month I'd say xD
Age and Timezone - 19 | GMT - Britain.
Classes/Levels - Lv 11 Enchanter | Lvl 8 Druid
Why do you wish to join? - Why You ask? Because I want a town to be part of and a place to call home. Playing alone is NO FUN
Do you have Teamspeak? - Nope
If you're lacking in the PvP department, are you willing to learn? - Of course, Learning is FUN!
What's your favorite color? - Black & White
Totally, 100% ACCEPTED. This is probably the nicest town application I've ever seen on these forums.

In Game Name - XHardCoreNinjaX
How long have you been on the server?- A day...
Age and Timezone - 12 GMT+8
Classes/Levels - Ninja 1
Why do you wish to join? - because I am mostly good at pvp and magic and rpg is my sort of thing so i would like to join your town :D
Do you have Teamspeak? - No
If you're lacking in the PvP department, are you willing to learn? - Im not lacking im decent
What's your favorite color? - Blue

In Game Name - XHardCoreNinjaX
How long have you been on the server?- A day...
Age and Timezone - 12 GMT+8
Classes/Levels - Ninja 1
Why do you wish to join? - because I am mostly good at pvp and magic and rpg is my sort of thing so i would like to join your town :D
Do you have Teamspeak? - No
If you're lacking in the PvP department, are you willing to learn? - Im not lacking im decent
What's your favorite color? - Blue
(ok now im lvl 17)

Cwallcon

Gold
In Game Name - Cwallcon
How long have you been on the server?- ehh. maybe a few months
Age and Timezone - 13 and MT
Classes/Levels - Currently lvl 11 Runeblade
Why do you wish to join? - Because i dont have a Town and wish to join one :3
Do you have Teamspeak? - ye
If you're lacking in the PvP department, are you willing to learn? - hot to get good, cuz im a scrub.
What's your favorite color? - Waffles (is that not a color?)