• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Clean up crew

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
This was just an idea I had while reviewing some old forum posts that could use an update- such as the Proctor application format. So, my idea was a group of fellas who worked on editing old forum posts to match Herocraft today. People who could edit something like
This forum is no longer to be used for Bastion towns. Use it to get early planning done for Haven. Note: Thread titles should no longer have an alignment listed. Be sure to read the directions sticky.
to something like
This forum is no longer to be used for Aegis towns. Use it for Valorium towns only. Note: Thread titles should no longer have an alignment listed. Be sure to read the directions sticky.
But hey it was just an idea :)

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
This was just an idea I had while reviewing some old forum posts that could use an update- such as the Proctor application format. So, my idea was a group of fellas who worked on editing old forum posts to match Herocraft today. People who could edit something like to something like But hey it was just an idea :)
Pretty sure the nodes can be set to do something like this. Though I don't know for 100% sure how the forum permissions work so.

Overall not a bad idea, but the admins/mods can do this already so.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Let's just set a very neutral statement... where the Era doesnt matter =)
Well it isn't just this one post, some other posts include the Proctor Application Format, which states them as whitelisters, though whitelisteing is no more