- Added Beam Mechanic skills.
-- Skill Ordain (Healing beam that extends 15 blocks forwards healing all party members in it's path) Granted to Order.
-- Skill Disarray (Damage beam that extends 15 blocks forward damage all enemies in its path) Granted to Chaos.
- Adjusted the health/mana gains and base attributes to be less drastically different than T2 classes.
- T1 now uses leather/gold, T2 now uses chain, T3 now uses iron. Removed Diamond full-set until a future release.
- Bruteforce has been replaced by Enlightenment buff (Order)
- Soothe is now gained as an Apprentice and EscapeArtist is now gained as an Inquisitor
- Replaced Warsong with Might.
Normal Hero Classes
- Added T2 classes the ability to add attributes.
- All T2 classes start off with a total allocated pool of 20 (this is greatly reduced from T1)
- By popular demand, we have adjusted how relics are created. It now takes 1 order relic, 1 chaos relic and 1 path catalyst.
- All old relics can be consumed for FREE exp! The higher the relic tier, the more exp you will get back when right-clicking it.
- The Relic 1-5 recipe will no longer function.
- Added 5 minibosses to the game for more exp and better loot.
- Mini bosses have been tweaked to drop Tier 1 gear.
- Health/damage normalized so they can be soloed by a skilled player or duo'd easily.
- Fixed several skills and issues with bosses casting far too frequently or summoning players through walls/floors.
ELO Rating system (http://hc.to/battlestats)
- New PVP system to determine the most skilled players rather than the old KDR system.
- This system may be reset for special events or seasons, but will be announced well ahead of time. Top ELO players will get prizes.