• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Attribute Builds

Volk

Stone
Dear Corruptor, The point of my build has nothing to do with being better best, closing gaps, (I thought that was cute putting eight points into a stat that only improves one aspect of an ability) but the fact of the matter being that the only powerful aspect of the disciple currently is group healing. You go ahead and ask the groups of ten+ people which one of them have died while I was busy running heals.

The point of my build is a group support with sustain melee. Please do not insult me again by quoting a snip. It's childish, ignorant, and obnoxious. Thank you.

PewpewLazers, I get that you're fifteen buddy but you don't have to go around F-palm trophying all my posts.

Last edited:

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Dear Corruptor, The point of my build has nothing to do with being better best, closing gaps, (I thought that was cute putting eight points into a stat that only improves one aspect of an ability) but the fact of the matter being that the only powerful aspect of the disciple currently is group healing. You go ahead and ask the groups of ten+ people which one of them have died while I was busy running heals.

The point of my build is a group support with sustain melee. Please do not insult me again by quoting a snip. It's childish, ignorant, and obnoxious. Thank you.
Seems like somebody can't take constructive criticism.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7

I was not trying to insult you, at all. I was pointing out flaws in your build not be be a douche but to give some input from someone who has played Disciple for a while

Ignorant? I am not very ignorant when it comes to Disciple

Volk

Stone
Has nothing to do with the criticism, other than the agility comment but I hate being quote snipped. I'm sensitive like that. Insult my build please that's fine but damnit I have a voice.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Has nothing to do with the criticism, other than the agility comment but I hate being quote snipped. I'm sensitive like that. Insult my build please that's fine but damnit I have a voice.
That's a weird trigger word if I've ever heard one...

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
I snipped it to lessen the space my post took, I'm not going to quote a big post like that just to have people scroll through the same thing they just did earlier on in the page

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
So... been testing some builds

Armored Burst Dragoon

Str: 31
Const 11
End: 30
Agi: 20
Int -2
Wis -3
Cha 0

Disciple DPS/Healer

Str: 25
Cons: 4
End: 15 (To be able to put iron armor)
Agi: 2 (Seriously, only flying kick uses it for distance, not worth it)
Int: 16 (Cause forcepush and pull uses 8 int for 1 block. So 16 gives 2 blocks more, but it makes a farther push/pull)
Wisdom: 35 (I know I know... fist of jin UP... but for 19 health and chakra which is your main healing way, 35 is a good number for this)
Cha: 0

I am not that sure for dragoon, but for disciple im more into that.

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
I disagree with some of your points.

Discs atm do not have a lot of magic damage, and damage overall. When you go up against an opponent with armor you need to be using your smite, more int = more damage on smite and more uses (mana pool).

Close to every fighting skill disc uses stamina, with only 15 I can see you running out of stamina very easily, especially if you are using ironfist (a very weak skill atm-not exactly worth using, more situational).

Imo way too much wisdom, disciple's heal scaling with wisdom is very low compared to the other healers as Malik pointed out in a different thread. I personally like to use 20 wisdom because it is enough to make my chakra debuff some of the stronger effects like nausea and fire. Fist of Jins scaling is pretty bad, I don't really suggest taking 40 wisdom for 20 hp a hit (20 wisdom gives me 16 hp a hit--4 hp is not exactly worth 20 more points). Also disc requires the stamina regen more than it does the mana regen, because you do have meditate.

Agl and con are more preference than the other stats, I like to use about 10 agility for the bonus range on flyingkick (you need the gap closer).

Can you give us your exact attribute allocation please? I'd really appreciate :D

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
Le Wizard build

Strength: 0
Constitution: 18
Endurance: 19
Agility: -2
Intellect: 40
Wisdom: 10
Charisma: 3

This is what i think of as a balanced wizard build with a sweet dmg output as well as defensive stats.

The 10 wisdom is questionable however I use it for the increase in replenish mainly.

19 endurance is enough for Iron chest and Iron boots. This can be changed to suit leather or such however I use Projectile protection IV feather falling IV boots with an enchanted chest preferably with a number of enchants ranging between Prot, Unbreaking, Fire prot and Thorns.

18 Constitution combined with this armor reduces the "squishiness" of a wizard and is useful as there is not much point in wasting points in anything else. (If you so wish to stay super squishy these points can be allocated to wisdom)

And the 40 intellect is of course necessary to suit all Wizard skills and maintain a high dps output.

AdamForte649

Legacy Supporter 6
Le Wizard build

Strength: 0
Constitution: 18
Endurance: 19
Agility: -2
Intellect: 40
Wisdom: 10
Charisma: 3

This is what i think of as a balanced wizard build with a sweet dmg output as well as defensive stats.

The 10 wisdom is questionable however I use it for the increase in replenish mainly.

19 endurance is enough for Iron chest and Iron boots. This can be changed to suit leather or such however I use Projectile protection IV feather falling IV boots with an enchanted chest preferably with a number of enchants ranging between Prot, Unbreaking, Fire prot and Thorns.

18 Constitution combined with this armor reduces the "squishiness" of a wizard and is useful as there is not much point in wasting points in anything else. (If you so wish to stay super squishy these points can be allocated to wisdom)

And the 40 intellect is of course necessary to suit all Wizard skills and maintain a high dps output.
+1 Bingy is a very good Wizard, this build would really help C:

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Looking for a Bard build? Just something I can work with. Cheers

AdamForte649

Legacy Supporter 6
Looking for necro build
STR -2
CON 25
END 10
AGI 5
INT 35
Wisdom 10
Charisma Any other attribute points go into charisma (Cant Remember)

I find this build very affective because of its 25 Con it really can kite for a very long time whilst taking a lot of hits, one of my best builds with any class,

gl hf with it :3