• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Athaeos Whitelist Application

Athaeos

TNT
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Athaeos
  2. Location & Age: South East England, 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Aware of two bans. Both for griefing over a year ago, on two servers I was mucking about on. One of the bans for griefing was imported onto another server.
  4. Referral(s): oIR3CON
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend told me via steam.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Because I believe I would make a positive addition to your community. I have been playing Minecraft for over a year. I am an experienced player and I would love to join this server and get to know the community.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCA7
  10. Additional Info: I enjoy playing MC, and would love to join this server so I can play with my friend(s)

HeX7

Obsidian
~~~Reviewing~~~
Please wait for a response; Do not reply to this post.
Your Application is currently being reviewed by:
HeX7
jqvla.gif

HeX7

Obsidian
Hey there @Athaeos

I will be your whiteliser/[Proctor] for today, I have some questions I would like to ask you before we proceed;

It appears (and that you have stated) that you have a few bans, here they are, could you explain them in detail please?

[bancount] => 2
[banlist] => Array
(
[0] => minecraft.bitmissile.com .:. Griefing
[1] => playminecraft.net .:. Fire griefing
)

Imported:
[username] => Athaeos
[issuer] => Console
[server] => minecraft.bitmissile.com
[reason] => Griefing - Imported from MCBans
[time] => 2011-10-21 18:51:58

Athaeos

TNT
I was banned for griefing a neighbour who I had been having an argument with, we both started griefing eachother and thus were both banned. The fire griefing was retaliation against corrupt admins, by which I began burning their creations. The griefing upon me can be seen by searching "Athaeos" in youtube.

HeX7

Obsidian
Hi @Athaeos

Why did you destroy their creations? How do we know that you will not view our staff as "corrupt" and decide to attempt to burn the server. It's not looking very good for you.

Athaeos

TNT
I burnt their creations as they destroyed my homes numerous times and were very bias to certain players, see here:
I would not attempt to burn this or any other server, as I am much maturer than I was, back when I first joined Minecraft.

HeX7

Obsidian
Hi @Athaeos

As I can see from that video, you were targeted, although I see no reason why you would retaliate like that, but thats just me. Anyway, it appears you have changed since then, as that was a year ago. Well, as long as you keep in-check, although stealing is permitted greifing is not.

So, on behalf of the Herocraft staff, Welcome to Herocraft!

Please check your PM's (Inbox, top right)