• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ask Me Anything: ShadowWarriorXA

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
What kind of cake is your favorivte?

On a scale from 1 to 8, how good are chocolate cookies?

Do you miss the time before you became staff?
For cake, a mixture of chocolate and vanilla is typically pretty good (pure chocolate cake can trigger migraines unfortunately -_-)

It all depends on who makes the cookies and how they are made, but probably a 6 in general. I prefer macadamia nut overall.

At times I do miss the times prior to becoming a Proctor. There is nothing like the times where you were going through a brand new experience, it's usually the one of the most exciting things. Back then I had no idea what I was doing and was eager to see where my adventures would lead. I had less to worry about in regards to responsibilities and it allowed me to enjoy the gameplay of the server (although MC in general doesn't appeal to me like it used to). Tbh, I wish I could go back and stick with the server as opposed to taking months off of it.

If anything, I am glad to be part of the staff as it stands.

Cotroni7

Stone
Sir Shadow.... Well If you were to fix one thing on the server... Well what would it be ??