• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ask Me Anything: ShadowWarriorXA

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Since I haven't been able to do much in-game lately (IRL sucks atm) I have been browsing the forums more than I normally would. Figured I'd get one of these started as well. Pretty much the same rules as gabizou and Danda.

1) I will reply to the questions I choose.
2) If I see the same question more than once, it will be ignored.
3) Any question that may be used for stalking/harassing purposes will be ignored.
4) Thread will remain open as long as I deem necessary.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
What towns have you been in while playing Herocraft?
What is your favourite class?
What other games do you play?

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Did you become a mod just from being a super active proctor? (Not trying to be a dick, just wondering)

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
What towns have you been in while playing Herocraft?
What is your favourite class?
What other games do you play?
Canterlot back in DG, Camelot in Bastion. That's all

Mystic

I usually play WoW or on occassion take out my 3ds to play. I'll likely be getting back into video game emulation as well.

Did you become a mod just from being a super active proctor? (Not trying to be a dick, just wondering)
While I do not have a direct answer for this one, I will say it has played a part in it.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Do you play fighting games?

Who are your mains/favorite characters from each respective franchise that you like?
The only fighting game I can recall ever getting into was Soul Caliber (never owned it, would play it at a friend's house for hours at a time with customized characters)

As for the second question, hard for me to pick. I am not really into any franchises atm and I didn't really get into very many franchises growing up besides games related to the Sonic franchise (I enjoyed the high speed adventure) as well as many random games on my Gamecube/Wii (Smash bros, Mario Kart, etc). Haven't touched either of those consoles in quite awhile heh.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
You said you play your 3ds on occasion, so Pokemon?

And if so, are you excited about X and Y?
I'm considering getting X/Y, probably for the sake of playing it with friends. Haven't looked into it very much
Do you most enjoy metropolitan, suburban, rural, coastal or wild environments?
Hmm, probably coastal or wild environments. I enjoy getting away from the city when I can.
Pancakes or waffles?
Can't decide =/

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
What is the first online game you have ever played? What do you remember from your experiences there?
Years ago a friend (who also happened to babysit my brother and I at the time) got me into Club Penguin. As far as the game went, I really didn't care so much from the multiplayer aspect seeing as I didn't really socialize with anyone. I enjoyed walking around and playing the minigames, that was about it. Now when I look back on it, I wonder what I saw in that game.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
What kind of cake is your favorivte?

On a scale from 1 to 8, how good are chocolate cookies?

Do you miss the time before you became staff?