• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Aschmid1's Whitelist Application

aschmid1

TNT
  • Minecraft In-game Name: Aschmid1
  • Location & Age: Grand Prarie , Texas 13 Years old
  • Previous bans (including other servers): I'm being honest, I've almost been banned for stealing, but it was an accident, I was in front of the person
  • Referral(s): No referral(s).
  • How did I hear about herocraft?: Server website
  • Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes, I agree.
  • Reason you should be accepted: The reason I should be accepted is because I'm caring for others if you don't make me mad/sad, I can help, and I'm a GREAT Fighter! Especially with killing ghasts or zombies.
  • SPECIAL KEY: HCa8
  • Additional Information: I play on the weekends (every so often) I also love to build, fight ghasts, zombies, creepers, etc. I LOVE to play minecraft :p... I like chips, I can be very helpful in groups, and also my hobby is games! Also I am hyper active alot!!! Omg... HI! ORANGE IS AWESOME! I do NOT Like sports... Well I do if gaming is a sport. Lol! I am interested in ALOT. Thanks for reading about why I want to join!

parkerjdude

Legacy Supporter 6
1. Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

aschmid1

TNT
  • Minecraft In-game name: Aschmid1
  • Location & Age: Grand Prarie , Texas
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I'm being honest, I've almost been banned for stealing, but it was an accident, I was in front of the person
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: Server website
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No
  • Reason you should be accepted: The reason I should be accepted is because I'm caring for others if you don't make me mad/sad, I can help, and I'm a GREAT Fighter!
  • Special key: HCa8
  • Additional Info: I play on the weekends (every so often)

Its Been Updated.

parkerjdude

Legacy Supporter 6
It doesn't look like you have added anything. Include hobbies, sports, or anything you like to do. Make it personalized. :D

aschmid1

TNT
  • Minecraft In-game name: Aschmid1
  • Location & Age: Grand Prarie , Texas
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I'm being honest, I've almost been banned for stealing, but it was an accident, I was in front of the person
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: Server website
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No
  • Reason you should be accepted: The reason I should be accepted is because I'm caring for others if you don't make me mad/sad, I can help, and I'm a GREAT Fighter! Especially with killing ghasts or zombies.
  • Special key: HCa8
  • Additional Info: I play on the weekends (every so often) I also love to build, fight ghasts, zombies, creepers, etc. I LOVE to play minecraft :p... I like chips, I can be very helpful in groups, and also my hobby is games! Also I am hyper active alot!!! Omg... HI! ORANGE IS AWESOME!

Its been updated... Again...

aschmid1

TNT
  • Minecraft In-game Name: Aschmid1
  • Location & Age: Grand Prarie , Texas 13 Years old
  • Previous bans (including other servers): I'm being honest, I've almost been banned for stealing, but it was an accident, I was in front of the person
  • How did I hear about herocraft?: Server website
  • Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
  • SPECIAL KEY: HCa8
  • Additional Information: I play on the weekends (every so often) I also love to build, fight ghasts, zombies, creepers, etc. I LOVE to play minecraft :p... I like chips, I can be very helpful in groups, and also my hobby is games! Also I am hyper active alot!!! Omg... HI! ORANGE IS AWESOME! I do NOT Like sports... Well I do if gaming is a sport. Lol! I am interested in ALOT. Thanks for reading about why I want to join!

It's been updated.