• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

As the new world comes into view....

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Yep. When Dragongarde was announced after Zeal, the OS group, Spire (RoT) group and the two independent towns of Skyforge and Camelot began planning an Empire. We never got far enough to give it a proper name, but I believe the tempoary name was "The Dragon Empire". It was going to consist of Xandria Dominion (Newerth, Nevermore), Kingdom of Obscurity (Panorama) and Kingdom of Edolas (Lightforge, Canterlot).

There was a huge alliance going, but we never really got to work with an Empire since there was simply too many different groups with different opinions. The idea ebbed out as each kingdom got busy with internal affairs.

Ahh yes. It's coming back to me now. However, there were plans for an empire on the Zeal map, but before any real progress was made the map wipe was announced. I believe the Dragon Empire came off of that. Then of course, on Dragon, the endless amount of drama stopped any progress we had for an empire. :p

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Ahh yes. It's coming back to me now. However, there were plans for an empire on the Zeal map, but before any real progress was made the map wipe was announced. I believe the Dragon Empire came off of that. Then of course, on Dragon, the endless amount of drama stopped any progress we had for an empire. :p
I recall being asked by Symbolite to join some sort of empire in August 2012, but I declined. :p

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
I recall being asked by Symbolite to join some sort of empire in August 2012, but I declined. :p

I remember asking you... i don't remember what map it was for lol. I might have been reaching out to kingdoms during a map wipe event?

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
I remember asking you... i don't remember what map it was for lol. I might have been reaching out to kingdoms during a map wipe event?
Yep, you asked if FE/Raubtier would be around for Bastion I think which we were for the first month or two and then split.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Yep. When Dragongarde was announced after Zeal, the OS group, Spire (RoT) group and the two independent towns of Skyforge and Camelot began planning an Empire. We never got far enough to give it a proper name, but I believe the tempoary name was "The Dragon Empire". It was going to consist of Xandria Dominion (Newerth, Nevermore), Kingdom of Obscurity (Panorama) and Kingdom of Edolas (Lightforge, Canterlot).

There was a huge alliance going, but we never really got to work with an Empire since there was simply too many different groups with different opinions. The idea ebbed out as each kingdom got busy with internal affairs.

Don't forget the part where Kainzo said we weren't allowed to be an empire. That was the biggest reason it didn't happen :p

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
@Amgroma - Providence was first hamlet sir. False claim on township thread. :confused: