• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

As the new world comes into view....

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Fine, I gueeessss I'll come back, might want to add KRS to the picture though, NEO and KRS are one in this day and age!

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I had people hunt me down on my own Teamspeak to come back o.o The OS crew loves me and I love them.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Awesome! I worked hours on end to get Skyforge money back on Zeal! Near the end of Zeal there were plans for an empire, wasn't there? It's a shame it never went through. :(.
Yep. When Dragongarde was announced after Zeal, the OS group, Spire (RoT) group and the two independent towns of Skyforge and Camelot began planning an Empire. We never got far enough to give it a proper name, but I believe the tempoary name was "The Dragon Empire". It was going to consist of Xandria Dominion (Newerth, Nevermore), Kingdom of Obscurity (Panorama) and Kingdom of Edolas (Lightforge, Canterlot).

There was a huge alliance going, but we never really got to work with an Empire since there was simply too many different groups with different opinions. The idea ebbed out as each kingdom got busy with internal affairs.

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
...I'd like to share the first peek at what us old members have been up to for the past month.

Be ready for greatness. We're back. And we've got big plans. See you soon.

XzBJaoj.png

(Click the image if it's too small for you to read)
I still can't tell whether you are a person to be trusted, or feared...

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
You joined after the Madlum War? I could've sworn I killed you a few times in that battle :p

Or maybe I was mistaking you for someone else... :/

My first walk down East road out of spawn on my way to Newerth which had just recruited me II was greeted with the great NATO wall, and lava pouring out of it and the signs of destruction everywhere... At the time I had no idea what these ruins were but I could tell something hectic had taken place there. I was glad to find my new town Newerth was in no way connected to that crazy mess hahahaha

I think I had caught the very tail end of the Madlum war. Needless to say, I heard all about it during my first week on the server and how crazy it was lol

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
My first walk down East road out of spawn on my way to Newerth which had just recruited me II was greeted with the great NATO wall, and lava pouring out of it and the signs of destruction everywhere... At the time I had no idea what these ruins were but I could tell something hectic had taken place there. I was glad to find my new town Newerth was in no way connected to that crazy mess hahahaha

I think I had caught the very tail end of the Madlum war. Needless to say, I heard all about it during my first week on the server and how crazy it was lol
I actually called off work just to build up NATO and fight that thing, haha. Oh man, probably the best few days i've had on Herocraft. The new kids should take that as an example of what happens when you annoy me financially on this server. :p