• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Armor Addition, Golem, Blessed Meat

Moorcaste

Legacy Supporter 3
Here are a few suggestions that i came up with.

Cloth Armor made from wool. It would have the lowest stats of an armor class but i would still like to see it in the game.

Iron Golem Guardian a town may make an iron golem for their region/town. The golem would stay on the town's land/or player's region (perhaps a flag feature to instrument this.) It would target any non-town member/region allowed player that entered the town/region. The number of golems would depend on town size (or 1 for region).

Blessed Meat The priest could bless zombie meat. The meat would lose the curse like feature associated with it. You could also program it like a transmute for zombie meat to an eatable meat.

Abomination The necro highest ability. 1 stack of zombie meat, 1 stack of bones and 1 stack of flint. It creates a 'iron golem' that behaves much like the hunter's wolf.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Here are a few suggestions that i came up with.

Cloth Armor made from wool. It would have the lowest stats of an armor class but i would still like to see it in the game.

Iron Golem Guardian a town may make an iron golem for their region/town. The golem would stay on the town's land/or player's region (perhaps a flag feature to instrument this.) It would target any non-town member/region allowed player that entered the town/region. The number of golems would depend on town size (or 1 for region).

Blessed Meat The priest could bless zombie meat. The meat would lose the curse like feature associated with it. You could also program it like a transmute for zombie meat to an eatable meat.

Abomination The necro highest ability. 1 stack of zombie meat, 1 stack of bones and 1 stack of flint. It creates a 'iron golem' that behaves much like the hunter's wolf.
I wish...

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
At least the Bless Meat thing is a possibility, isn't it? As it is, zombie meat isn't even emergency food. I'd like for it to have some miniscule chance of use (along with spider eyes, but I haven't gotten an idea for that yet).

TheTMTrainer

Soulsand
At least the Bless Meat thing is a possibility, isn't it? As it is, zombie meat isn't even emergency food. I'd like for it to have some miniscule chance of use (along with spider eyes, but I haven't gotten an idea for that yet).

Turning Rottenflesh into Meat is the same concept of Transmutate ore.

Glent

Glowing Redstone
I don't like the idea of "bless meat", personally. Doesn't seem to fit and food is useless for healers anyway.

Zombie flesh is already useful for rangers, to a minor degree, and it's a reagent for some necromancer spell (plague, I think).

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
I think Iron Golem should be a skill for Engi's or possibly Smiths. It could act like a wolf as in it follows you and you can tell it to stay.

Maybe instead of bless meat, zombie flesh can be cooked in a furnace and turned into uncooked pork.
In order to keep this from making too much pig meat, and in turn lowering the price of pork, is it possible to make the process to 'clean' the meat in a furnace more lengthy? Ex: It takes an entire piece of coal to 'cook' zombie flesh.

Aetosion

Obsidian
I like the Golem spell, but not for Necros. They're the strongest DPS class in the game, they don't need any help. Perhaps it could be a high-level Archmage spell.