• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ARK: Survival Evolved

Yea they're steering clear of micro transaction and p2w. They've been phenomenal so far though. It's still an unpolished product, but their dev team is steady pumping out fixes, updates, and balance changes.
Well when they pump out enough fixes, updates, and balance changes to make it a full-on out-of-beta game, I'll buy it.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
They've had more patches/updates in the past 3 weeks than DayZ has had in 18 months. The devs behind this are goin beast mode XD

MajDeath

Portal
This week will give a 1GB ram reduction to clients and 2GB+ reduction to servers... OH SNAP!

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Share baby, SHARE
  • Server admins can now adjust the following values:
    • The Amount of overall dinos
    • The damage & resistance of tamed vs untamed dinos respectively
    • The relative weight of each dino species and maximum caps of each dino species per zone
    • The speed of taming
    • The speed of harvesting and a multiplier for how much resources are earned (overall, not per resource yet)
    • The amounts of player and dino stamina draining respectively
    • The amounts of player and dino food draining respectively
    • The amounts of player water draining
    • The speed of player and dino natural health recoveries
    • The time of Structure open-demolish on PvE (soon this will be per-structure class, but currently is global)

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I want this game more and more as I watch this thread. Hurry up Mac version :(

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
It was projected for the this week, so hopefully any day now they'll have it out. :D

MajDeath

Portal
Preparation for tomorrow's Mac & Linux game releases :)

This was hiding in tonights patch note preview

I didnt want to buy this cuz it cost money and was in beta, but once my computer can handle it (I have to turn all the settigns down to the lowest because I have a craptop) I think I'll enjoy it.

I tried to join the server, or I thought it ws the sever, not really sure. it was
"Queeeeeeeeeee(hc)" so I'm assuming that was herocraft, and I put in dhrocks but it says wang password

LightTheAbsol

Legacy Supporter 3
Is griefing on for the Ark server? I know that's a huge problem in official servers with how long it takes to get set up, and I would really hate for someone to come along and just shit all over hours of work with little to no care in the world.
Kain, throw some rules or something onto the table?

Last edited:

Sarelth

Legacy Supporter 7
Is the server down? Was looking forward to joining it tonight. Got the game finally, but it seems I had to lower my settings to minimum. Was sad to see all the pretty textures vanish and turn into watercolour paintings.