• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Arena

Should we add an arena?

• Yes please!

• No, leave it as it is.

• I don't really care..

Results are only viewable after voting.

IceEyes

Stone
Arena
Please add an arena to HeroCraft. I'd really like to try some pvp but I'm afraid to lose my stuff ;-;.
You could get to the arena by using a portal at the spawn.
The arena should have a perfect and fitting environment to the theme of HeroCraft. And it should give all classes the chance to fight at their best.
Why do we need an arena?
Because PvP is fun. But losing Items isn't!
Arenas are the perfect place to test and improve you're pvp skills.
Thanks for reading
~Ice

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Arena
Please add an arena to HeroCraft. I'd really like to try some pvp but I'm afraid to lose my stuff ;-;.
You could get to the arena by using a portal at the spawn.
The arena should have a perfect and fitting environment to the theme of HeroCraft. And it should give all classes the chance to fight at their best.
Why do we need an arena?
Because PvP is fun. But losing Items isn't!
Arenas are the perfect place to test and improve you're pvp skills.
Thanks for reading
~Ice
Having the arena at spawn makes it quite inconvenient, not many people want to take the effort going to spawn for a simple arena fight.

Having a simple /arena or /duel will work best in my opinion

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
As someone who only pvps to defend myself - I have nearly nothing to gain seeking out PvP and everything (on me at the time) to lose.

Give me a way to PvP in a structured setting where no items are lost and I'd compete. I think a lot of "pveers" or non-pvp people would do the same. Just like the good days of Bastion. Also gives /CH lfg a purpose again

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Last map we brought it in, there would be 30 people online and you still couldn't get a fight in /a j.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Arena's always feel like a Bandaid to me.
Something we usher in when the maps starts slowing down.
Yeah losing shit sucks, but we have plentiful ways to protect gear, and I've been trying to get gear into the world consistently so people never feel too bad about losing stuff.

Area feels like a cheap way to say "Hey everyone! You can PvP with 0 risk!"
The coin fee is stupid, because either it's too small to mean anything, or too much and it prevents people from entering.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Arena's always feel like a Bandaid to me.
Something we usher in when the maps starts slowing down.
Yeah losing shit sucks, but we have plentiful ways to protect gear, and I've been trying to get gear into the world consistently so people never feel too bad about losing stuff.

Area feels like a cheap way to say "Hey everyone! You can PvP with 0 risk!"
The coin fee is stupid, because either it's too small to mean anything, or too much and it prevents people from entering.

Then we need a PvP area in spawn that isn't diamond castle that is surrounded by a no PvP area so people can come of their own accord and simulate world pvp

Edit: like we had on DG

EmilyRoseV

Legacy Supporter 6
If this is going to be brought back make sure they remove the function to set the amount of money you like bet. Last map there was someone I knew who scammed people with it. He would bet 2000 coins and duel them. Back then it didn't tell you the amount of money bet.

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
There have been arenas in the past where you could fight, but I believe they were removed due to glitches in the system. There may or may not be some form of arenas in the making, but if not, then yeah it would be cool to see... I don't really care where not is, as long as you don't lose your items upon death.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
There have been arenas in the past where you could fight, but I believe they were removed due to glitches in the system. There may or may not be some form of arenas in the making, but if not, then yeah it would be cool to see... I don't really care where not is, as long as you don't lose your items upon death.
The last Arena plugin was removed cause it could cause loss of items, and because the text wasn't very clear when people would make bets. So people would be 2k coins against someone who was low leveled and take all their money.

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
The last Arena plugin was removed cause it could cause loss of items, and because the text wasn't very clear when people would make bets. So people would be 2k coins against someone who was low leveled and take all their money.
I am aware of this, just didn't care to explain what glitches the system had. Typing on a phone is hard.... ;-;

EmilyRoseV

Legacy Supporter 6

Also the system was extremely laggy. Like skills getting delayed by like 10 seconds. I lost over 6k to that stupid system so maybe they could code a new plugin and add it in.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Also the system was extremely laggy. Like skills getting delayed by like 10 seconds. I lost over 6k to that stupid system so maybe they could code a new plugin and add it in.
The Arena system has nothing to do with Heroes, most lag people encounter is Client side.
Also, I doubt we have a Dev who just wants to write an entire new plugin just for Arena, there's plenty of arena plugins out there.

EmilyRoseV

Legacy Supporter 6
The Arena system has nothing to do with Heroes, most lag people encounter is Client side.
Also, I doubt we have a Dev who just wants to write an entire new plugin just for Arena, there's plenty of arena plugins out there.

If there plenty out there then why not just put one in?

I've been thinking of building an arena in the wilds somewhere with engineer traps implemented that I'll change every few weeks or so... mastering Farmer first before I change up to engineer though