• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ArcheAge - Enla Server (Nuian/Elf)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Some of the [DH] crew will be playing on this server casually. If you are wanting to play with us some, feel free to post here.

I'll play a little bit but of course wont have much time.

Disposable Heroes formed:
Mesage Kainzo or Andromeda for an invite.

More or less a casual guild to play during off hours or free time when im not hitting Herocraft.

Last edited:

spartanfan17

Legacy Supporter 2
Been looking at this game for quite some time and played a little in the beta. Installing the updates now i'm pretty excited to play it!

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
Some of the [DH] crew will be playing on this server casually. If you are wanting to play with us some, feel free to post here.

I'll play a little bit but of course wont have much time.

is the a EU server? Daki not seeing it on the list?

Apherdite

Queen Bee
If you want an invite just whisper Andromeda or Kainzo. I'm Andromeda. I also occasionally play as Persephone, so I'll be on one of those. :)

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
I haven't really done anything yet, other than logging in and selecting sorcery as my primary spec. I'm pretty sure I'm going do do a Spellsinger build. What builds are you guys going with?

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
I guess I'mma try this thingie. Assuming I'd have to play on NA to play with you guys, I guess I'll have to do that. I just hope my ping won't be totally stupid

Clawscript

Obsidian
Is it ok if I take Harani :/
Edit : nvm
Edit 2: ragequit trying this game. Can't get past the queue, ever. And the game keeps crashing.
Edit3: oh my god, no queue cause I have a character, good lawd. I'm happy!

Last edited:

CanDoBlue

Legacy Supporter 6
I love this game, I play on the Ezi server, I joined a guild when they were starting up and now we have 600+ players. We're called Laughing Coffin (Yes its from SAO). Yeah They're awesome so if you're ever on that server send me a message same name. Adios CanDoBlue