• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ArcheAge - Enla Server (Nuian/Elf)

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
I love this game, I play on the Ezi server, I joined a guild when they were starting up and now we have 600+ players. We're called Laughing Coffin (Yes its from SAO). Yeah They're awesome so if you're ever on that server send me a message same name. Adios CanDoBlue
I've learned to distrust people who call themselves "Laughing Coffin". *uneasy glare*

CanDoBlue

Legacy Supporter 6
I've learned to distrust people who call themselves "Laughing Coffin". *uneasy glare*
Lol yes. Good point. I'm a d-bag player, I bought a workers comp and spent half of it getting stuff for my clipper, and the other half uproot/chopping down illegal farms. Oh and I love griefing people ( waiting until they're health is low from fighting a mob, then turn on bloodlust and murder then.)
Sincerely CanDoBlue,
NO TAIL, NO JAIL

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
i play firran on lucius server, didnt like the kyrios wait time, so chose a lower pop server. ill play with anyone who knows me, i'm "mikehk"

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
What's the deal with patron? Been trying to buy it and the site just resets the forms when I hit send....

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Draw me like one of your French girls.

Attachments

• ScreenShot0001.jpg
    ScreenShot0001.jpg
    414.3 KB · Views: 21