• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Arceus208's Whitelist Application

arceus208

TNT
  1. Minecraft In-game name: arceus208
  2. Location & Age: North Carolina, USA, age 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: Honestly, I've been banned several times for griefing and spamming, I don't even remember what servers they are.
  4. Referral(s): iiSNIPEinHD
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Snipe told me about it
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Just voted, I'll try to vote daily.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I've read over it, and I agree.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I've heard a lot about this server from my friends, the custom plugins and great community make this a server I'd love to become a part of. I just recently logged in, and I saw most of what there is to see here, and I'd love to start playing here soon. Maybe later I'd app for guide after I got to know this server better and started helping out. I'm really good at PVP, and I've used similar plugins like the ones HeroCraft is using. I've also been asked to join the town Rapture, and I'm waiting to get whitelisted so I can do so.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCa9
  10. Additional Info: None
If you'd like to discuss this app with me, I'm available on the TeamSpeak or my Skype.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  2. Location & Age: North Carolina, USA
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: Honestly, I've been banned several times for griefing and spamming, I don't even remember what servers they are.
  4. Referral(s): iiSNIPEinHD, Da_Burg
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Just voted, I'll try to vote daily.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I've heard a lot about this server from my friends, the custom plugins and great community make this a server I'd love to become a part of. I just recently logged in, and I saw most of what there is to see here, and I'd love to start playing here soon. Maybe later I'd app for guide after I got to know this server better and started helping out. I'm really good at PVP, and I've used similar plugins like the ones HeroCraft is using. I've also been asked to join the town Rapture, and I'm waiting to get whitelisted so I can do so.
If you'd like to discuss this app with me, I'm available on the TeamSpeak or my Skype.

Reviewing

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  2. Location & Age: North Carolina, USA, age 16
  4. Referral(s): iiSNIPEinHD, Da_Burg

Reviewing

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Well you were honest about being banned a few times....

[0] => bID# 3131798 8.3.7.33:25565 .:. greifing
[1] => bID# 2821220 thebuildcast.fragnet.net .:. griefer log block proof
[2] => bID# 1994585 67.205.85.112 .:. griefing lb proof
[3] => bID# 3142345 p.aus-craft.net .:. Imported local ban
[4] => bID# 1806240 server.mine-city.de .:. nazi signs
[5] => bID# 1804717 mc.minecrafthell.com .:. griefing,hacking

I will be honest and tell you this does not look good. Please explain each in detail including when they occurred.

arceus208

TNT
Well you were honest about being banned a few times....

[0] => bID# 3131798 8.3.7.33:25565 .:. greifing
[1] => bID# 2821220 thebuildcast.fragnet.net .:. griefer log block proof
[2] => bID# 1994585 67.205.85.112 .:. griefing lb proof
[3] => bID# 3142345 p.aus-craft.net .:. Imported local ban
[4] => bID# 1806240 server.mine-city.de .:. nazi signs
[5] => bID# 1804717 mc.minecrafthell.com .:. griefing,hacking

I will be honest and tell you this does not look good. Please explain each in detail including when they occurred.
It's been so long, I don't even know what most of those servers are, but I think they happened sometime mid-summer. I do have an explanation for p.aus-craft.net.

A Skype friend of mine wanted me to join him on that server, and I refused. He resorted to spamming my skype with messages trying to force me to join. So, I joined, I hated it, so I decided to spam everyone for the sole purpose of getting myself banned. That way, I would have an excuse for not being able to log on. Also, that server.mine-city.de one was a German server. I was talking with one of my friends, and jokingly put a swastika in the chat. I was banned.

Anyway, most of those bans have happened months ago, I've kinda chilled out about griefing/spamming/ect., and I've been looking for a server that I would actually play on and become a decent member of it's community.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
http://mcbans.com/player/arceus208

Months ago? I see a ban there from November 2012

http://www.teamavolition.com/user/114897-arceus208/

That does not bode well for you either. You seem to have a history of griefing and claim they are months ago. You also have a hacking ban which is also something that concerns me.

At this time I am not going to add you to the whitelist based on the bans and your fanboyism.

Play on our greylist for a few weeks and then reapply. Perhaps you can prove to us you have changed, even though you have a ban from this month.

arceus208

TNT
I have an excuse for the recent ban. There's a server called Smashcraft, a herocraft fanboy server. One of their members went onto that server attempting to get me global banned after they got a hold of my account. I was a former guide, before I ragequit after finding they stole their maps/plugins.

Also, fanboy-ism? Why not look at my history of posts at Team Avolition. Their forum is around 95% gaming community, 5% griefing. Either way, I respect your decision. I look forward to seeing you in-game.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Fanboy-ism? Why not look at my history of posts at Team Avolition. Their forum is around 95% gaming community, 5% griefing. Either way, I respect your decision. I look forward to seeing you in-game.

Your post is moot. Your association with them is reason alone to deny the application, I just have other evidence as well.

My decision stands

arceus208

TNT
Alright, I'll re-apply in a few weeks. I do have one question though, am I able to join towns as a greylisted?