• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted Applying to whitelist!

Hello there fellow admins this is my form:

• In-game name: xX_ZeNiTh_Xx
  • Location and Age: 15 and Sydney, Australia
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain): None :D
  • Referral(s): No one was looking for a hero server.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://hc.to/vote): I have voted.
  • Have you subscribed to our Youtube channel? (optional!) Yes I have its sick!
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft? I typed minecraft hero server and you came up :D.
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? Yes i do.
  • Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. HCX12
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted: Because I think you are the only good server that has hero plugin on it. Also I have a youtube channel which is pretty popular and if I get in and enjoy this server I will advertise this server. I am very dedicated to servers and will pay money if I have enjoyed. As I have done in MineZ.

Homicidal_Panduh

Legacy Supporter 3
Hello there fellow admins this is my form:

• In-game name: xX_ZeNiTh_Xx
  • Location and Age: 15 and Sydney, Australia
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain): None :D
  • Referral(s): No one was looking for a hero server.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://hc.to/vote): I have voted.
  • Have you subscribed to our Youtube channel? (optional!) Yes I have its sick!
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft? I typed minecraft hero server and you came up :D.
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? Yes i do.
  • Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. HCX12
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted: Because I think you are the only good server that has hero plugin on it. Also I have a youtube channel which is pretty popular and if I get in and enjoy this server I will advertise this server. I am very dedicated to servers and will pay money if I have enjoyed. As I have done in MineZ.
~~~Reviewing~~~
Hello ZenithMines, your account says you're 23 but your application says otherwise, also here it says you use force field, care to explain?
http://oresomecraft.com/threads/a-few-hackers-i-found-on-battle.399/

Ok, I am very sorry I put I was 23 I was tired and didn't care to put my real age sorry. If possible I will change that now. Secondly MineZ is one of the most competitive servers and once you die it can take around 2 hours to get your stuff back. As you can see this would be very stressful and Dyna actually blames nearly every single person for hacks.
If you see her thread history on all websites she reports so many hackers. And Dyna has no evidence of my hacks so I was not banned. This may have been lag I do not know but I do not hack I even post youtube videos. as Ill link: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZenithMineZ

Homicidal_Panduh

Legacy Supporter 3
Ok, I am very sorry I put I was 23 I was tired and didn't care to put my real age sorry. If possible I will change that now. Secondly MineZ is one of the most competitive servers and once you die it can take around 2 hours to get your stuff back. As you can see this would be very stressful and Dyna actually blames nearly every single person for hacks.
If you see her thread history on all websites she reports so many hackers. And Dyna has no evidence of my hacks so I was not banned. This may have been lag I do not know but I do not hack I even post youtube videos. as Ill link: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZenithMineZ
Sorry for the late response, I will continue reviewing. I also thank you for being honest.

Homicidal_Panduh

Legacy Supporter 3
Mikey do I get whitelist?
Do not ask, I am reviewing as I said in my reply you have to be patient. :]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello ZenithMines, can you please tell me your exact date of birth day/month/year so I can have a Moderator change your account information.
[Reply to this so I may be informed]

Do not ask, I am reviewing as I said in my reply you have to be patient. :]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello ZenithMines, can you please tell me your exact date of birth day/month/year so I can have a Moderator change your account information.
[Reply to this so I may be informed]
Yes its 22nd of September 1997

Homicidal_Panduh

Legacy Supporter 3
Yes its 22nd of September 1997
Thank you very much!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello ZenithMines, it seems you have been accused for a ban but I thank you for telling me the truth and the whole story, I think you would make a great addition to our community. Welcome to Herocraft!
[Accepted]Angyles, I need a name change and a birth date change for this fellow!

Thank you very much!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello ZenithMines, it seems you have been accused for a ban but I thank you for telling me the truth and the whole story, I think you would make a great addition to our community. Welcome to Herocraft!
[Accepted]Angyles, I need a name change and a birth date change for this fellow!
Thank you so much I will advertise this server as well and make videos on it![DOUBLEPOST=1373175406][/DOUBLEPOST]When will it come through on the actual server?