• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

Thraxxon

Iron
Hi there

In-game name:
Thraxxon
Location & Age: Cologne ( Germany ), 19
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): None
Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki and rules. I plan on being helpful and polite when interacting with other people. I like to build many different structures and i also like to play or create RPG´s (in minecraft). I am interested in joining a town and be a builder to make it grow. I have a lot of experience with building medieval buildings because i had my on little server to play with my friends on witch i used your plugin an trained my individual building style. Sadly i have bad coding skills or just basic skills to manage plugins but i don`t think of doing coding at your server but just play as a regular player so i think it`ll be fine.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I saw your Heroes Plugin on the bukkit forums a long time ago. I thought it was pretty awesome so downloaded it for my little server on witch i played with my friends some time. Because i`m a lazy person i never really registered for your server but today i thought if you did not register before why don`t do it today. So now its me writing this apply card.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCT8
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Not Required): Yes

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Hi there

In-game name:
Thraxxon
Location & Age: Cologne ( Germany ), 19
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): None
Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki and rules. I plan on being helpful and polite when interacting with other people. I like to build many different structures and i also like to play or create RPG´s (in minecraft). I am interested in joining a town and be a builder to make it grow. I have a lot of experience with building medieval buildings because i had my on little server to play with my friends on witch i used your plugin an trained my individual building style. Sadly i have bad coding skills or just basic skills to manage plugins but i don`t think of doing coding at your server but just play as a regular player so i think it`ll be fine.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I saw your Heroes Plugin on the bukkit forums a long time ago. I thought it was pretty awesome so downloaded it for my little server on witch i played with my friends some time. Because i`m a lazy person i never really registered for your server but today i thought if you did not register before why don`t do it today. So now its me writing this apply card.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCT8
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Not Required): Yes

REVIEWING