• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted Application

GensonN

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: GensonN
  2. Location & Age: Virginia, 19
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): No serious bans, not sure if this counts but as a joke one of the mods on an old server i played on liked to be a rude monger and ban people for no reason.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: No referals
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Not yet
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional): Not yet
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCG7
Reason you should be accepted: Well i'm fairly likable, i usually tend to spend time alone as a hermit but i conform well to towns and cities. Mostly i build towers and small villages when i can, adding a building here or there and putting up walls. I'm not too good at PvP to be honest, so i prefer to stick with PvE when i can, although later on I do set traps and the like for attackers when I find enough of redstone to make them.

How did you hear about Herocraft: I'm always looking for amazing RPG servers and i happened to stumble upon this marvel.

Aditional Info: In my time off game i work at Amazon.com as a Picker. My job is to pretty much just pick as many items off the shelves as my paper tells me and send them to the pack line, which in turn ships the items out all across the market. On my days off i play Minecraft along with many, many other online games including a selection of titles from Nexon.net. When not on my computer I'm on the Xbox, playing another various selection of games which are really too numerous to list.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. Minecraft In-game name: GensonN
  2. Location & Age: Virginia, 19
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): No serious bans, not sure if this counts but as a joke one of the mods on an old server i played on liked to be a rude monger and ban people for no reason.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: No referals
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Not yet
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional): Not yet
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCG7
Reason you should be accepted: Well i'm fairly likable, i usually tend to spend time alone as a hermit but i conform well to towns and cities. Mostly i build towers and small villages when i can, adding a building here or there and putting up walls. I'm not too good at PvP to be honest, so i prefer to stick with PvE when i can, although later on I do set traps and the like for attackers when I find enough of redstone to make them.

How did you hear about Herocraft: I'm always looking for amazing RPG servers and i happened to stumble upon this marvel.

Aditional Info: In my time off game i work at Amazon.com as a Picker. My job is to pretty much just pick as many items off the shelves as my paper tells me and send them to the pack line, which in turn ships the items out all across the market. On my days off i play Minecraft along with many, many other online games including a selection of titles from Nexon.net. When not on my computer I'm on the Xbox, playing another various selection of games which are really too numerous to list.

REVIEWING