• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: ProtoNic1337
  2. Location & Age: Alberta, Canada 14 (My file says 15 for age because in most cases of me making an account for something the site refuses to let the birth date of 1999 to be allowed to be used. I was worried that I wouldn't be allowed to make an account with the birth date of 1999.)
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: HolyAdos when we were looking for an Rpg server
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was searching for a good Rpg server with a friend when we found it.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes, I have voted for Herocraft.
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):No, But I will have a look at it when I get the chance and if I like it I'll subscribed to it if I like it.
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I do.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCP12
  10. Reason you should be accepted: I am a friendly player who is a very good builder and I am also very good with Redstone as well. My goal is to help my friends and fellow town members with the construction of buildings and farms within the town.
Screenshot building project: 2013-07-05_20.35.11.png2013-07-05_19.10.46.png2013-07-05_19.11.03.png

Homicidal_Panduh

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft In-game name: ProtoNic1337
  2. Location & Age: Alberta, Canada 14 (My file says 15 for age because in most cases of me making an account for something the site refuses to let the birth date of 1999 to be allowed to be used. I was worried that I wouldn't be allowed to make an account with the birth date of 1999.)
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: HolyAdos when we were looking for an Rpg server
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was searching for a good Rpg server with a friend when we found it.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes, I have voted for Herocraft.
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):No, But I will have a look at it when I get the chance and if I like it I'll subscribed to it if I like it.
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I do.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCP12
  10. Reason you should be accepted: I am a friendly player who is a very good builder and I am also very good with Redstone as well. My goal is to help my friends and fellow town members with the construction of buildings and farms within the town.
Screenshot building project: View attachment 7408View attachment 7407View attachment 7406
~~~Reviewing~~~
Hello ProtoNic1337, can you please give me your exact birthdate day/month/year, so I can have a Moderator fix it?

Homicidal_Panduh

Legacy Supporter 3
February/02/1999
Thank you, I will continue reviewing right away!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello ProtoNic1337, it seems you have no bans and I think you would make a great addition to our community. Welcome to Herocraft!
[Accepted]
Angyles, I need a birth date change for this fellow!