• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncbugboy

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. Minecraft In-game name:ncbugboy
  2. Location & Age: tucson, AZ 11
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):i got banned from the herocraft server for greifong in greyson and i got unbanned by angyles and have never broke a nother block in greyson again.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:no
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: i was on a server website and i found herocraft. i called my friend and we have been playing ever since.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes i vote everyday.
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):no
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCN8
  10. Reason you should be accepted: i love to help the noobs to herocraft (tell them how to bind, not to greif,. ect) and my freind is whitelisted so want to go to his inn and play with him plus i want to join a town and help my friend build his town.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name:ncbugboy
  2. Location & Age: tucson, AZ 11
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):i got banned from the herocraft server for greifong in greyson and i got unbanned by angyles and have never broke a nother block in greyson again.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:no
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: i was on a server website and i found herocraft. i called my friend and we have been playing ever since.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes i vote everyday.
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):no
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCN8
  10. Reason you should be accepted: i love to help the noobs to herocraft (tell them how to bind, not to greif,. ect) and my freind is whitelisted so want to go to his inn and play with him plus i want to join a town and help my friend build his town.

Sorry but you do not meet the minimum age required per our ToS.[DOUBLEPOST=1371090879,1371090838][/DOUBLEPOST]You can bypass the requirement with hc.to/premium

Status
Not open for further replies.