• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

thepons4

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: thepons4
  2. Location & Age: Dallas 18
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: ben6531 & Flame_Youth
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Ben and Junior said it was an awesome server!
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No.
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):No.
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes!
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCT8
  10. Reason you should be accepted: I have read the rules and i have friends to guide me along the way in starting a town and playing in HeroCraft
  11. Don't want to wait to be accepted? Visit http://hc.to/premium

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: thepons4
  2. Location & Age: Dallas 18
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: ben6531 & Flame_Youth
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Ben and Junior said it was an awesome server!
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No.
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):No.
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes!
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCT8
  10. Reason you should be accepted: I have read the rules and i have friends to guide me along the way in starting a town and playing in HeroCraft
  11. Don't want to wait to be accepted? Visit http://hc.to/premium

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1371005138,1371005104][/DOUBLEPOST]Minor but why does your profile state you are 17?

thepons4

Dirt
Demoted to the greylist. Your griefing of a structure that did not belong to you, plus the signs you left are not acceptable.
I toke down a sign and let my friend type something. PLease white list me it wont happen again.[DOUBLEPOST=1371341883][/DOUBLEPOST]Please? He has me hostage;D[DOUBLEPOST=1371341916][/DOUBLEPOST]I will not grife ever again if u white list me. PLease?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I toke down a sign and let my friend type something. PLease white list me it wont happen again.[DOUBLEPOST=1371341883][/DOUBLEPOST]Please? He has me hostage;D

You did not take down the penis signs, I did. You you were griefing and causing trouble. You can get out by /kill or by /skill warp.

You will stay greylisted for now until you can prove you can follow the rules.

thepons4

Dirt
You did not take down the penis signs, I did. You you were griefing and causing trouble. You can get out by /kill or by /skill warp.

You will stay greylisted for now until you can prove you can follow the rules.
I can. My friend wanted to mess around. Afryer is mad caz i beat him up last year.
PLease. I really like this server and ill do anything to make it better. isware.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I can. My friend wanted to mess around. Afryer is mad caz i beat him up last year.
PLease. I really like this server and ill do anything to make it better. isware.

So you are saying he is only mad because you beat him up last year, and it had nothing to do with the fact you were griefing?

thepons4

Dirt
So you are saying he is only mad because you beat him up last year, and it had nothing to do with the fact you were griefing?
Yes! And i told u my friend did the sign thing. I am asking you please please whitelist me. PLease

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Yes! And i told u my friend did the sign thing. I am asking you please please whitelist me. PLease

Odd because I have the logs showing you were the one who put up the signs, and your friend was not there. I was watching you the whole time.

So no, denied. You are not going to be whitelisted again at this time.

thepons4

Dirt
Odd because I have the logs showing you were the one who put up the signs, and your friend was not there. I was watching you the whole time.

So no, denied. You are not going to be whitelisted again at this time.
All my friends are going to get mad at me;( im playing with Afryers little brother and he said Afryer did that just to get me greylisted;( please understand;(

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
All my friends are going to get mad at me;( im playing with Afryers little brother and he said Afryer did that just to get me greylisted;( please understand;(

Let's review:

• You blamed your friend who was not even there
  • You claimed to not have placed the signs
  • I have logs of you doing it and watched you
Your friends being angry at you is not my problem. You clearly have a complete disregard for the rules, so no I will not add you at this time.

Again the matter is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.