• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

S

Sebichan95

In-game name: Sebichan95
Location & Age: Germany, NRW, 17
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): Egelsetzer
Reason you should be accepted: first of all: I've read the rules and took a closer look at the wikki.
I like to communicate with other people and i'm allways excited to meet some new friends! I've played "MineZ" before and thought it would be pretty cool to try somethinge "more free". My coding skills aren't the best, but i *kinda proudly* owen some highshoolish java skills.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Well, a friend of mine was looking for some RPG minecraft server on google and yours poped out first, so he tried it while i was watching. After reading about all those cool features at the wikki, i totaly wanted to play here!
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: sure
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCS10

Additional Info: Since i'm not the person who's super creative, i can't submit some screens of "awesome" creations and stuff (hey, atleast i'm honest). But by having the chnce to add something:
I'm sometimes pretty busy in school and earning some money, so i'm sometimes not loged it for weeks but after that i'm kind of addicted to my computer.

>inb4: thank you for taking the time reviewing this. C:

Best regards - Sebichan

Grandsoulking

Legacy Supporter 6
~~~~REVIEWING~~~~~
In-game name: Sebichan95
Location & Age: Germany, NRW, 17
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): Egelsetzer
Reason you should be accepted: first of all: I've read the rules and took a closer look at the wikki.
I like to communicate with other people and i'm allways excited to meet some new friends! I've played "MineZ" before and thought it would be pretty cool to try somethinge "more free". My coding skills aren't the best, but i *kinda proudly* owen some highshoolish java skills.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Well, a friend of mine was looking for some RPG minecraft server on google and yours poped out first, so he tried it while i was watching. After reading about all those cool features at the wikki, i totaly wanted to play here!
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: sure
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCS10

Additional Info: Since i'm not the person who's super creative, i can't submit some screens of "awesome" creations and stuff (hey, atleast i'm honest). But by having the chnce to add something:
I'm sometimes pretty busy in school and earning some money, so i'm sometimes not loged it for weeks but after that i'm kind of addicted to my computer.

>inb4: thank you for taking the time reviewing this. C:

Best regards - Sebichan