• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

newbandpro

Glowing Redstone
  1. Minecraft In-game name:newbandpro
  2. Location & Age:Turkey,15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):-
  4. Referral(s)-
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Looking at PMC
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I'm loyal and kind,and I vote to good servers.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCN10
  10. Additional Info:I think I'll like the server way more if I get whitelisted.

Grandsoulking

Legacy Supporter 6
~~~~REVIEWING~~~~~~
  1. Minecraft In-game name:newbandpro
  2. Location & Age:Turkey,15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):-
  4. Referral(s)-
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Looking at PMC
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I'm loyal and kind,and I vote to good servers.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCN10
  10. Additional Info:I think I'll like the server way more if I get whitelisted.
ur fourm age and the age u posted doesn't match
Angyles

newbandpro

Glowing Redstone
Wait so that is your birthday? How is that YOUR birthday when you claimed to be 15 in the application?
Well,me and my brother play in one acc(this one),so I wrote my brother's birthdate(he asked me to write)
So,I wrote that birthdate to the forums because it didnt accept(too young)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
ok then,I'll delete the account and add TRUE details.Is it ok if I do that?(2 accounts that use the same ip)

You cannot delete accounts. I have serious questions on the true age of the individuals using the account, which we really do not like two users on the same account.

newbandpro

Glowing Redstone
Well,sorry for that confusing story.Are there any ways to delete an account?(I'll remake an account JUST for me.)I'll ask my brother not to play.And if possible,please delete this account in forums.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Well,sorry for that confusing story.Are there any ways to delete an account?(I'll remake an account JUST for me.)I'll ask my brother not to play.And if possible,please delete this account in forums.

Again like I stated above:

You cannot delete accounts. I have serious questions on the true age of the individuals using the account, which we really do not like two users on the same account.