• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

D

Dragonfire10

1. Minecraft In-game name: Dragonfire10
  2. Location & Age: Washington 24
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):I have never been banned
  4. Referral(s):yugioh7000 a close and the most epic friend of mine
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:From yugi he told me about this server and said that I should join I am a fan of RPG sort of things
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:No but im going to as soon as I am in game because I was told i only get xp and gold when I am in game when I vote
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes i have read them both and agree
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a very fun and creative person. I have never been banned from any server and I love to play with my friends
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCD12

iGavinnn

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Dragonfire10
  2. Location & Age: Washington 23
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):I have never been banned
  4. Referral(s):yugioh7000 a close and the most epic friend of mine
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:From yugi he told me about this server and said that I should join I am a fan of RPG sort of things
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:No but im going to as soon as I am in game because I was told i only get xp and gold when I am in game when I vote
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes i have read them both and agree
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a very fun and creative person. I have never been banned from any server and I love to play with my friends
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCD12

Reviewing.

Your age does not match to your profile what is your full birthdate? Also please add number 10 to your application even if you do not want to say anything.

D

Dragonfire10

Sorry I must have made a typo I am actually 24 my birthday is July 2 1988