• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

rokcer321

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name:My name is rokcer321
  2. Location & Age:Georgia 11 i know im young but i am smart
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):no i've never been banned in minecraft
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:i was looking for a really cool server and i came across this one on google
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:not yet but i will in future :]
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: well im really nice and i think this server's really cool and im always up for making new friends :)
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):i didnt quiet understand this (R7 is mine i think)
  10. Additional Info:i love mooshroom's and i saw the mod/pluginthing and i wanted one as a pet and i also found a really cool class mason where i can make deathbridges or even secret doors :D this is one of the best server's ive seen and would like to play

rokcer321

Dirt
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):no i've never been banned in minecraft
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:i was looking for a really cool server and i came across this one on google
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:not yet but i will in future :]
  8. Reason you should be accepted: well im really nice and i think this server's really cool and im always up for making new friends :)
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):i didnt quiet understand this (R7 is mine i think)
  10. Additional Info:i love mooshroom's and i saw the mod/pluginthing and i wanted one as a pet and i also found a really cool class mason where i can make deathbridges or even secret doors :D this is one of the best server's ive seen and would like to play

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  4. Referral(s):
Reviewing...

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Thanks for the interest in our server but you do not meet the age requirement found in our ToS nor the law COPPA. When you meet the age requirement you are free to re-apply. Until then you may play on the server through the greylist.

Disagreeing with me isn't going to help you here.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
no thanks im not going to play if restricted for no reason
The choice is yours, but we have the restrictions for a reason. This one is in effect because you do not meet the legal age requirement.

Good luck on whatever server you find to call home.

Dislike it all you want, this is for legal purposes.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  4. Referral(s):

You indicate you are intelligent. Calling someone "dumd" because you are not whitelisted is not very "smart".

You are being restricted because of your age. The law COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Proctection Act) prohibits websites from asking and acquiring certain information unless you are 13 years old. Because you are underage, we cannot whitelist you.

If you have an issue with the law, turn 18 and go before Congress to have it changed. Until then you are not showing you are "smart" by throwing a childish temper tantrum and reporting the Proctor for following the law and the ToS.

Status
Not open for further replies.