• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

Sir_Spiffy

Glowing Redstone
1. Cupcakes_o_death
2.USA(Indiana) 18
3.None
4.None
5.A long tale of looking up plugins and such which somehow led me here, and this server looks awsome.
6.Yes
7.Yes
8.Not really any reason honostly...
9.HCC16
10.I let my little brother choose the name if your wondering why I would pick that.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1347052726,1347052689][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks for the interest in the server. Please use our complete application format, including the questions. Please reply back in this thread when you have done so. Thanks!

Sir_Spiffy

Glowing Redstone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Cupcakes_o_death
  2. Location & Age: USA (Indiana) 18
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Came upon it.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: None really.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCC16
  10. Additional Info: Na

Sir_Spiffy

Glowing Redstone
Games? Pretty much anything with an RPG element to it. Hobbies be reading and hunting, not much else really. Other than that im not sure what else to tell ye. Ive played on a ton of servers, me and my friends just kinda jump from one to the other, now and again stopping on a good one. Yet we eventually grow bored of whatever they have to offer when we reach our maximum extend. Recently weve messed with tekkit and even thats grown boring. This seems really interesting as it allows you to reset and try something different. It adds something weve not seen before and I would love to be allowed to play with you guys.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Thank you for the additional information. Everything looks good, so welcome to Herocraft.

Please note we are having issues with our commands at this time, so I will have you whitelisted ASAP. Until then, please join the server via our greylist =)