• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

application

1. Minecraft In-game name:Drakath_syntos
  2. Location & Age: usa ohio 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers:no
  4. Referral(s):no
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:i love hero plugins so i was looking around for the best heros server
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes i do
  8. Reason you should be accepted:i love pvp and heros
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCD14}
  10. Additional Info: im very good with community so i never cause problems :D

1. Minecraft In-game name.Drakath_syntos
  2. Location & Age: usa ohio 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers:no
  4. Referral(s):no
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:i love hero plugins so i was looking around for the best heros server
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes i do
  8. Reason you should be accepted:i love pvp and heros
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCD14}
  10. Additional Info: im very good with community so i never cause problems :D

oh wait lol in the name the : plus the D in my name made a smiley :L

Runiczeal

TNT
Can you please tell me more about yourself. What other games do you play? Do you have any hobbies?

oh lol i messed up when i was making that account and on that server an admin has to fix it for you but they said it was alright so it never go fixed--as you can see my status on there says im getting my wizdom teeth 11 year olds dont get wizdom teeth.

Runiczeal

TNT
Actually, my little brother had his wisdom teeth pulled at 12. So it is possible.

Can you provide a link to the conversation in which you asked an Admin to change you age because you put it in wrong?

that was in game chat so no link. cant really think of a way to verify my age since i lied on facebook :l um cant you trust me? but heres two links one shows that only an admin can change it. the other shows all the people that didnt put there birthday in and got an auto age of 11-the age is next to where is says *whitelisted/member/gold/silver.
http://www.shadoom.com/account/personal-details
http://www.shadoom.com/members/ hope this will be enough i am really looking forward to playing on this server

Runiczeal

TNT
Thank you for that, although it is odd...people do seem to automatically get the age of 11 for their profile. I am going on a limb and giving you the benefit of the doubt. Keep in mind that the age requirement is 13 and you will instantly be banned if found out that you lied.

With that dealt with i will now finish your review.