• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application.

Kokoren

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Kokoren
  2. Location & Age: USA / 19
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None, for the most part I play with local friends.
  4. Referral(s):Can't say I know anybody here.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Was checking out spout, and servers running plugins that utilize it and found this one here.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft?:I like the looks of this server and community, so yes. However I think that the captcha swore at me in swedish...
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?Yep, was wondering if there is any other form of chest protection other than...towns?
  8. Reason you should be accepted:Ah, I've been playing minecraft for a little over a year now, but I won't brag about any "massive or epic builds". I much more so am here for the action, the adventure...the survival. That and i'm a pretty pleasant person to be around. ^^
  9. Additional Info:I like to roleplay, create groups and guilds, and create communities, always been a bit of a hobby of mine.
That's about it, thanks for your consideration.
-Kokoren

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Just as an fyi there are LWC chests for protection. If you are a donor you can get a set amount for free, if not you can purchase them for coin. *Back to reviewing*