• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application- wronsiski

wronsiski

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: wronsiski
  2. Location & Age: 15 I'm from the Uk
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No, I've never been banned from a server before.
  4. Referral(s): There's quite a long list of people (some of whom have only recently been accepted) who I know here but the people that may be most familiar to you are Sheez, Kbslayer, Buttkittens and Fonjo.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Guess what? Through the people I stated above, our current server has gone into hibernation and so Sheez suggested we play here instead. So I jumped on the band-wagon and came along, I've searched the wiki quite a bit and the whole class system looks very impressive.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, How am I supposed to know whether like this server if I have not played on it before, sure looking about beforehand may give me a bit of an idea of what the server is like but I refuse to vote until I have really experienced it.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Of course I do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Recently the server I have been playing on has been put into hibernation and so I would like to join another server. I should be accepted due to the fact that I am in general a kind dude I wish to further social skills by meeting and playing with new people.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCw9
  10. Additional Info:I recently brought a "snazzy" new gaming computer and have been wishing to test it out on a good server, although I am not the best structural builder I can build some alright orgamic things, such as: http://imgur.com/TQefI,AwbAo,URug6,5Gucq,m1aNh,tzsi8,UxP7x,cZT3k,QZQ9a,RWQYh,pB2oZ#5 Pages 6-11 are probably my best, it is a giant sitting by a campfire.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: wronsiski
  2. Location & Age: 15 I'm from the Uk
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No, I've never been banned from a server before.
  4. Referral(s): There's quite a long list of people (some of whom have only recently been accepted) who I know here but the people that may be most familiar to you are Sheez, Kbslayer, Buttkittens and Fonjo.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Guess what? Through the people I stated above, our current server has gone into hibernation and so Sheez suggested we play here instead. So I jumped on the band-wagon and came along, I've searched the wiki quite a bit and the whole class system looks very impressive.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, How am I supposed to know whether like this server if I have not played on it before, sure looking about beforehand may give me a bit of an idea of what the server is like but I refuse to vote until I have really experienced it.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Of course I do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Recently the server I have been playing on has been put into hibernation and so I would like to join another server. I should be accepted due to the fact that I am in general a kind dude I wish to further social skills by meeting and playing with new people.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCw9
  10. Additional Info:I recently brought a "snazzy" new gaming computer and have been wishing to test it out on a good server, although I am not the best structural builder I can build some alright orgamic things, such as: http://imgur.com/TQefI,AwbAo,URug6,5Gucq,m1aNh,tzsi8,UxP7x,cZT3k,QZQ9a,RWQYh,pB2oZ#5 Pages 6-11 are probably my best, it is a giant sitting by a campfire.
Minor question, why does your profile age differ from the age on your application?

wronsiski

Wood
I don't really like putting my age into things like this privacy n' all, that was before realizing it needed to be put on the application itself.