• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application to White-list

1. Minecraft In-game name: Roflmao69edme
  2. Location & Age: Maine, 18
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): No
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minecraft server-listing website
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, I'm confused. I clicked the "here" link and it brought me to a list of players. The question was whether or not you've voted for Herocraft, not it's players.
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, although I have a question about a mod. You said you accept REI's Minimap, but not any entity locator; however, REI's Minimap mod has an option for that. Should I just reframe from using it, or not use the mod? That could be a possible side-project: "modding" the mod to delete that feature.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCR13
  10. Reason you should be accepted: I have read and agreed to the EULA & ToS (and like the rules, may I add, especially the ones of chat). I cannot say what I am really "good" at, as I have had no way to compare my skills to the average/usual skill of others (I just bought my account, and have not played online save with a friend on an offline/non-premium server he made). I do enjoy building; however, I have no screenshots. I most enjoy building STRUCTURES (Towers, Apartments, Homes, Castles, Fortresses, etc.), but depending on the figure I may enjoy it (not Mario's, not "M_e_m_e's", yes dragons, yes statues (though I am not experienced with such things), although I am more experienced with STRUCTURES). I have no experience with PvP, but I am decent with PvE (that's not to say I don't die/struggle...my preferred difficulty is Easy/Medium, depending on how minecraft generates the mobs...sometimes there is nothing, other times your surrounded). I am decent at resource gathering, though I sometimes get lost in cave systems, though I can usually find my way out without tunneling. I will respect all players so long as they do the same, though I will not harass (including saying "noob"...I hate that, though I think that is against the rules, but not completely certain...is it?). I am a man of Science, and consider myself one of the Thinkers (Not "Great Thinkers", such as all those famous philosophers and scientists such as Einstein, Tesla, Potacles (not sure about the spelling), etc.). I am anti-religion, so I am VERY glad to see discussion of religious/political views is prohibited! I know nothing of coding, though I am a bit "Computer-Savy" and am willing to learn (that's another thing about me - I like to learn, regardless of whether or not it will serve me in any way). I plan on going to college for Physics/Aeronautics/Astrophysics. Another thing about me - as you can probably guess by now, I am a rambler but precise (I was born in the month of Taurus). I am a PC Gamer. I dislike Consoles and hate how video games are MADE FOR the consoles...they "dub-down" everything to console standards! In fact, I cannot think of one big recent official game that was designed for the PC instead of the console! If there is one, please direct me to it. I will gladly help-out anyone who is having troubles - it has happened too often that I am having troubles/difficulties or need help and I am insulted and ignored. I am not too BOTHERED by being ignored, but most certainly would appreciate the help (that never came...), but the insults...Why do people do that? I have never really understood such hostilities. Now for a quick recap (I ramble a lot, I know, so I do this to make it easier): I am polite, will not harass, will try to help others, do not know coding but am willing to learn, never done PvP, decent PvE, decent resource gathering, like to build STRUCTURES (unfortunately, no screenshots). I have very little experience with MMORPG's, such as World of Warcraft, Perfect World, Ever Quest, etc. (I include this because of the Heroes plug-in, which seems very similar). I am a man of Science and Philosophy, anti-religion (again, glad to see religious/political discussions are prohibited), love Physics and Chemistry the most of the science classes I've taken (Lisbon School District is not too great, so not many classes, sadly). Enjoy Math (almost as much as science...although my favorite branch is Physics, which is all about math! Lucky me!). I ramble, sorry...

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Roflmao69edme
  2. Location & Age: Maine, 18
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): No
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minecraft server-listing website
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, I'm confused. I clicked the "here" link and it brought me to a list of players. The question was whether or not you've voted for Herocraft, not it's players.
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, although I have a question about a mod. You said you accept REI's Minimap, but not any entity locator; however, REI's Minimap mod has an option for that. Should I just reframe from using it, or not use the mod? That could be a possible side-project: "modding" the mod to delete that feature.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCR13
  10. Reason you should be accepted: I have read and agreed to the EULA & ToS (and like the rules, may I add, especially the ones of chat). I cannot say what I am really "good" at, as I have had no way to compare my skills to the average/usual skill of others (I just bought my account, and have not played online save with a friend on an offline/non-premium server he made). I do enjoy building; however, I have no screenshots. I most enjoy building STRUCTURES (Towers, Apartments, Homes, Castles, Fortresses, etc.), but depending on the figure I may enjoy it (not Mario's, not "M_e_m_e's", yes dragons, yes statues (though I am not experienced with such things), although I am more experienced with STRUCTURES). I have no experience with PvP, but I am decent with PvE (that's not to say I don't die/struggle...my preferred difficulty is Easy/Medium, depending on how minecraft generates the mobs...sometimes there is nothing, other times your surrounded). I am decent at resource gathering, though I sometimes get lost in cave systems, though I can usually find my way out without tunneling. I will respect all players so long as they do the same, though I will not harass (including saying "noob"...I hate that, though I think that is against the rules, but not completely certain...is it?). I am a man of Science, and consider myself one of the Thinkers (Not "Great Thinkers", such as all those famous philosophers and scientists such as Einstein, Tesla, Potacles (not sure about the spelling), etc.). I am anti-religion, so I am VERY glad to see discussion of religious/political views is prohibited! I know nothing of coding, though I am a bit "Computer-Savy" and am willing to learn (that's another thing about me - I like to learn, regardless of whether or not it will serve me in any way). I plan on going to college for Physics/Aeronautics/Astrophysics. Another thing about me - as you can probably guess by now, I am a rambler but precise (I was born in the month of Taurus). I am a PC Gamer. I dislike Consoles and hate how video games are MADE FOR the consoles...they "dub-down" everything to console standards! In fact, I cannot think of one big recent official game that was designed for the PC instead of the console! If there is one, please direct me to it. I will gladly help-out anyone who is having troubles - it has happened too often that I am having troubles/difficulties or need help and I am insulted and ignored. I am not too BOTHERED by being ignored, but most certainly would appreciate the help (that never came...), but the insults...Why do people do that? I have never really understood such hostilities. Now for a quick recap (I ramble a lot, I know, so I do this to make it easier): I am polite, will not harass, will try to help others, do not know coding but am willing to learn, never done PvP, decent PvE, decent resource gathering, like to build STRUCTURES (unfortunately, no screenshots). I have very little experience with MMORPG's, such as World of Warcraft, Perfect World, Ever Quest, etc. (I include this because of the Heroes plug-in, which seems very similar). I am a man of Science and Philosophy, anti-religion (again, glad to see religious/political discussions are prohibited), love Physics and Chemistry the most of the science classes I've taken (Lisbon School District is not too great, so not many classes, sadly). Enjoy Math (almost as much as science...although my favorite branch is Physics, which is all about math! Lucky me!). I ramble, sorry...
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1373516010,1373515808][/DOUBLEPOST]Whitelisted - Props for the effort