• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application Thread

1. Minecraft In-game name: Dragonslayer314
  2. Location & Age: 14 East Coast (USA)
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): One (friend owner, private server, issues IRL irritated him)
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Googled "medieval classes server" (or something similar), seemed interesting (found on medieval server site)
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yup! (Every site)
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCD15
  10. Reason you should be accepted to Minecraft RPG Server: Why not? I will play honestly and fairly and am looking forward to playing on such a unique server. I'm mature and will (try my best to) not get banned.
  11. Don't want to wait to be accepted? Visit http://hc.to/premium

Mezular

Legacy Supporter 2
Reviewing.
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Dragonslayer314
  2. Location & Age: 14 East Coast (USA)
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): One (friend owner, private server, issues IRL irritated him)
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Googled "medieval classes server" (or something similar), seemed interesting (found on medieval server site)
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yup! (Every site)
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCD15
  10. Reason you should be accepted to Minecraft RPG Server: Why not? I will play honestly and fairly and am looking forward to playing on such a unique server. I'm mature and will (try my best to) not get banned.
  11. Don't want to wait to be accepted? Visit http://hc.to/premium

Mezular

Legacy Supporter 2
Was the ban related to griefing, or simply something personal? I'd just like to clarify whether or not it was something in-game related.

Was the ban related to griefing, or simply something personal? I'd just like to clarify whether or not it was something in-game related.
The story is kind of weird, but I guess I'll go through it all.

First, his server was down. This was one of those servers where everyone is op (it's all friends). I bugged him about the server being down IRL, so he jailed me when the server came back up. I was curious how jailing would work with op, so I was trying out all of the operator commands. Lo and behold, as I progressed through the list, I eventually did /boom and it worked, and I unintentionally blew up the jail that I was in. I attempted to replace the blocks, but because I was still "in jail", I couldn't build to repair it. After some talk, he unbanned me, only to reban me when I was asking if I could get op again, explaining that there was basically nothing you could do on the server without op (for example, you couldn't even use pressure plates in spawn).

Thus, it's kind of an accidental greif that got me banned initially, I don't even know why he banned me the second time (I think he was still irritated that I had accidentally blown up the jail), but in the end it's not about greifing, and I don't think that I will even be able to do something like that here. :p

Mezular

Legacy Supporter 2
The story is kind of weird, but I guess I'll go through it all.

First, his server was down. This was one of those servers where everyone is op (it's all friends). I bugged him about the server being down IRL, so he jailed me when the server came back up. I was curious how jailing would work with op, so I was trying out all of the operator commands. Lo and behold, as I progressed through the list, I eventually did /boom and it worked, and I unintentionally blew up the jail that I was in. I attempted to replace the blocks, but because I was still "in jail", I couldn't build to repair it. After some talk, he unbanned me, only to reban me when I was asking if I could get op again, explaining that there was basically nothing you could do on the server without op (for example, you couldn't even use pressure plates in spawn).

Thus, it's kind of an accidental greif that got me banned initially, I don't even know why he banned me the second time (I think he was still irritated that I had accidentally blown up the jail), but in the end it's not about greifing, and I don't think that I will even be able to do something like that here. :p

Accepted.
Just keep in mind the rules and try your best to act ethical.