• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application SteelFlex1

SteelFlex1

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name:SteelFlex1
  2. Location & Age:Lithuania, 14 years of age.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):No bans from other servers.
  4. Referral(s):break794
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:My friend break794 told me about it.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Not yet,I plan on doing that very soon :)
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I am a friendly dude who likes to have fun.I get along with people really quick.I enjoy playing Minecraft.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCS10
  10. Additional Info:I am a athletic guy,I do lots of sports,play video games in my spare time.I am an amazing fencer :)

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name:SteelFlex1
  2. Location & Age:Lithuania, 14 years of age.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):No bans from other servers.
  4. Referral(s):break794
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:My friend break794 told me about it.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Not yet,I plan on doing that very soon :)
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I am a friendly dude who likes to have fun.I get along with people really quick.I enjoy playing Minecraft.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCS10
  10. Additional Info:I am a athletic guy,I do lots of sports,play video games in my spare time.I am an amazing fencer :)
Reviewing...

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
He does not have access to the account and i have no idea, as i said i was unaware of this ban.
I am going to go ahead and whitelist you. Keep in mind, your account is your responsibility. If you happen to get banned the excuse "my brother did it" or anything of the sort is not acceptable.

Welcome to Herocraft