• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application- Smash148

Smash148

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Smash148
  2. Location & Age: Wisconsin, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Serenity: My cousins server he was being a jerk and banned me... I got banned from a vanilla server for griefing with my friend (being honest) that was a one time thing and I would never do it on here
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: minecraft servers.net
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I will right after I post this application
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I think I should be accepted because I am trustworthy talk on teamspeak (if you have one) and will always help the staff out whenever they want
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCS8
  10. Additional Info: I have a twitter: @elephants148
    [*]

FalseLuck

Legacy Supporter 7
Mmmmm
You should improve your application a bit.

I would recommend being 100% honest... *Cough because you aren't being 100% honest*
Also, Improve your additional info, remove line 11 because you can show your email on your profile.
Finally explain why your profile and application age are way off. Your profile says you're 29 and your application says 15.

Smash148

Wood
I dont think I was paying attention when I was registering I will get right to that. And I edited my application and could you please change my date to me being 15 thank you

FalseLuck

Legacy Supporter 7
Haha okay, the only other issue is I found a couple bans in your name. Do you remember them? Please explain what happened.

[0] => 173.208.177.74 .:. destroyed 10 honeypot blocks. (-6,72,104)
[1] => mc.settlerscraft.com .:. attempting to bring down server

Smash148

Smash148

Wood
Settlerscraft? Im bejng completely honest dude that name does not ring a bell and bring down server? I do not know how to hack

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Smash148
  2. Location & Age: Wisconsin, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Serenity: My cousins server he was being a jerk and banned me... I got banned from a vanilla server for griefing with my friend (being honest) that was a one time thing and I would never do it on here
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: minecraft servers.net
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I will right after I post this application
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I think I should be accepted because I am trustworthy talk on teamspeak (if you have one) and will always help the staff out whenever they want
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCS8
  10. Additional Info: I have a twitter: @elephants148
    [*]
Ok, you applied back in September and you were 17 back then?

http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/smash148-whitelist-application.24861/

You also appear to be 19 in the following link. Why the different ages here?

http://forums.massivecraft.com/members/smash148.969/

And from the looks of it you have a few x-ray bans as well. Care to elaborate as to what happened and when they occurred? You still haven't explained the first ban mentioned by FalseLuck. It doesn't look like it came from a vanilla server.

[0] => 173.208.177.74 .:. destroyed 10 honeypot blocks. (-6,72,104)

Smash148

Wood
I share my account with my brother also, so a lot of these could come from him because he uses nodus. Also he said he is going to buy his own next month. My brother is 16 and does lie about his age for a lot of things. I am telling the complete truth.[DOUBLEPOST=1355789041,1355788795][/DOUBLEPOST]He is the main reason people do not read my forum posts

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
I share my account with my brother also, so a lot of these could come from him because he uses nodus. Also he said he is going to buy his own next month. My brother is 16 and does lie about his age for a lot of things. I am telling the complete truth.[DOUBLEPOST=1355789041,1355788795][/DOUBLEPOST]He is the main reason people do not read my forum posts
So, you have a brother that uses nodus and has access to your account? I am going to leave you on the greylist as that causes me far too much concern.