• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application-Pureblox

Pureblox

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Pureblox
  2. Location & Age: New Jersey, 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Yes, i recieved a temporary ban. It was on Scourgecraft about 3months ago.
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about the great Hero's plug-in and i wanted to play on the great server it originated from :D
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I am voting as we speak :)
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I agree
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I should be accepted because i am a fun person to have around. I also think i am pretty good at minecraft so i should help this server as well :)
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCP8
  10. Additional Info: I hope i get accepted :D Fingers Crossed :p Other things i do besides minecraft is play baseball :D I am a big sports junkie and am obsessed with New York sports...even if they dont have the best teams :p haha Minecraft is really the only game i play on my pc but i also play COD and am pumped for black ops 2 haha

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
~~Reviewing~~
Could you add a bit more to your additional info section? For example, hobbies or other games you play outside of minecraft :)

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
Well, everything seems in order, and I did notice you were temp banned, and were denied because of it. Since the ban is old, I am letting it slide.

What I want you to be sure of is that this server has mature players, so acting in such a way that you may think is funny, could get you into trouble.

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
Great to know! And you are most welcome :)

Everything seems in order, Welcome To Herocraft! I will be sending you the server details shorlty :)
Also I believe we are having a bit of an issue with the in game whitelisting system. Your name will be added but it may take a bit of time. Sorry for the inconvenience!