• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minecraft In-game name:Laner107_ <------------ there is a underscore
  2. Location & Age:14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): Youtube
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Youtube
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Never raided but played before until account got hacked it was cadencraft gonna start fresh.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCL9}
  10. Additional Info: Love Rpg

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft In-game name:Laner107_ <------------ there is a underscore
  2. Location & Age:14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): Youtube
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Youtube
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Never raided but played before until account got hacked it was cadencraft gonna start fresh.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCL9}
  10. Additional Info: Love Rpg
Reviewing.

I am confused, as you said your IGN was Cadencraft but you are using the forum account of Fortminerchil, so explain it.
its just an account i made that was my friends ign but i couldnt log in on cadencraft forgot password so i made this one thinking i might buy my friends account but didnt if u would like me to make a new one i can

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
its just an account i made that was my friends ign but i couldnt log in on cadencraft forgot password so i made this one thinking i might buy my friends account but didnt if u would like me to make a new one i can

Your friend applied with that account, so now I am curious if you are even being honest.

Your friend applied with that account, so now I am curious if you are even being honest.
i swear the account was cadendraft i will try to sign in i signed in using through steam account name in steam is sharpiner107 then the next day it wouldnt let me in

and if u chech acount cadencraft u whitelisted cadencraft so i have this one and decided not to make a new one just to use a existing one

so to put it all in one this is his account but i didnt want to make a new account cause my one account used my only email and so i decided thinking cause he didnt get whitelisted that i could just use his account saving to of not having to make another account

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
so to put it all in one this is his account but i didnt want to make a new account cause my one account used my only email and so i decided thinking cause he didnt get whitelisted that i could just use his account saving to of not having to make another account
Making multiple accounts wont really do anything. Different profiles. One person.
http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-please-read.31385/
Says here your friend had his account hacked. Just to clairify, you cannot make applications for others. They have to make them by themselves.

i am cad
I am not even sure who is who at the moment lol.
i am cadencraft i am sry i have 2 accoutns we share and he doesnt use the account cause he didnt get whitelisted he only used the account once so i asked him if i can just use his instead of creating a new one so this is me cadencraft and he does not use this anymore sry

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
i am cad
i am cadencraft i am sry i have 2 accoutns we share and he doesnt use the account cause he didnt get whitelisted he only used the account once so i asked him if i can just use his instead of creating a new one so this is me cadencraft and he does not use this anymore sry

So you are telling me you and your friend share accounts. How do I know he did not hack the other one? You will need to gain access to your other forum account.

I will not have a review done while you are on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.