• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application - Orphix

Orphix

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: orphix
  2. Location & Age: California, USA, 18
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): No
  4. Referral(s): Weaver9119, Tacticis, Tactical_Sparton
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friends told me about it.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I will once I'm in-game to receive the benefits.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I agree to the Herocraft EULA and Terms of Service.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a friendly, mature, and helpful player. I am told that I am a good MC architect. I believe that I will be a useful addition to the community.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCO6
  10. Additional Info: I believe in a strong democracy. I enjoy working together with others to create a prosperous society. I also enjoy building extravagant structures with my friends.

Pampita

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft In-game name: orphix
  2. Location & Age: California, USA, 18
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): No
  4. Referral(s): Weaver9119, Tacticis, Tactical_Sparton
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friends told me about it.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I will once I'm in-game to receive the benefits.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I agree to the Herocraft EULA and Terms of Service.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a friendly, mature, and helpful player. I am told that I am a good MC architect. I believe that I will be a useful addition to the community.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCO6
  10. Additional Info: I believe in a strong democracy. I enjoy working together with others to create a prosperous society. I also enjoy building extravagant structures with my friends.
1. Why do you say you are 18 in the application while on your profile it says you are 17?

Orphix

Stone
I turn 18 in 6 days. I asked my friend if I should put 17 or 18, and he said it'd be fine to put 18 because I'm pretty much close enough.

Orphix

Stone
On another note, if you go to my full profile, you will see that I was born on April 13, 1995. Based on this information, I will turn 18 in 5 days, given that it is now April 8th.[DOUBLEPOST=1365462007][/DOUBLEPOST]Pampita I have replied.[DOUBLEPOST=1365471529][/DOUBLEPOST]Pampita I am still awaiting your approval?[DOUBLEPOST=1365475033][/DOUBLEPOST]Posting a reply to move my application up the list, since it's being buried.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
On another note, if you go to my full profile, you will see that I was born on April 13, 1995. Based on this information, I will turn 18 in 5 days, given that it is now April 8th.[DOUBLEPOST=1365462007][/DOUBLEPOST]Pampita I have replied.[DOUBLEPOST=1365471529][/DOUBLEPOST]Pampita I am still awaiting your approval?[DOUBLEPOST=1365475033][/DOUBLEPOST]Posting a reply to move my application up the list, since it's being buried.

Accepted - As soon as the server is back from it's quick restart