• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application for Whitelist.

leap1

Iron
1. Minecraft In-game name: leap1
2. Location & Age: Dover Delaware, 18
3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Do local servers, (LAN) count? Fooling around banning each other for kicks.
4. Referral(s): None.
5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Via Youtube and advertisement from a friend on Facebook.
6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)? No, I have not.
7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional) Not at all, but I will as soon as possible.
8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, They are understandable, and I will be following all general rules and guidelines.
9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCl5
10. Reason you should be accepted:
I over a period of time have been playing MineCraft for some time now. I am looking for a server, with a proper contacting system (such as your Forums) and a grand Staff, (a reasonable team.) It is sad when I search online to find servers, where the owner does not show up and leaves the server in the hands of 10 year old immature children. I am hoping that this server is much different and more mature about treatment towards others and its members. If I am not accepted, I will understand the cause and or reason of this matter. I will not throw a “tantrum” or “fit” over a little video game. Thank you for reading my application and I look forward to seeing more of this interesting server.

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
1.Minecraft In-game name: leap1
2.Location & Age: Dover Delaware, 18
3.Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Do local servers, (LAN) count? Fooling around banning each other for kicks.
4.Referral(s): None.
5.How did you hear about Herocraft?: Via Youtube and advertisement from a friend on Facebook.
6.Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)? No, I have not.
7.Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional) Not at all, but I will as soon as possible.
8.Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, They are understandable, and I will be following all general rules and guidelines.
9.Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCl5
10.Reason you should be accepted:
I over a period of time have been playing MineCraft for some time now. I am looking for a server, with a proper contacting system (such as your Forums) and a grand Staff, (a reasonable team.) It is sad when I search online to find servers, where the owner does not show up and leaves the server in the hands of 10 year old immature children. I am hoping that this server is much different and more mature about treatment towards others and its members. If I am not accepted, I will understand the cause and or reason of this matter. I will not throw a “tantrum” or “fit” over a little video game. Thank you for reading my application and I look forward to seeing more of this interesting server.
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1368901442,1368900763][/DOUBLEPOST]Welcome to Herocraft! You have been accepted :)