• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application for Whitelist, -xXGuardianXx

• Minecraft In-game name: xXGuardianXx
  • Location & Age: United States, 15
  • Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Sadly I have had a brief history of using an x-ray mod on the server hcsmp.com. But since that time, I have grown and realized that hacking just gets me banned from good servers. So since that period I have not used a single hacked client and I hope that small blemish on my record does not remove me from the possibility of joining in on this great server.
  • Referral(s): None
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: Google and server listing websites
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  • Reason you should be accepted: I believe I should be accepted because I am a hard worker, I believe I can contribute to herocraft and make it better than it already is.. (if that's even possible)
  • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCX12
  • Additional Info: I consider myself a good role player, and if I am accepted I look forward to possibly using that to have some fun with the community!

Ayohae

TNT
  • Minecraft In-game name: xXGuardianXx
  • Location & Age: United States, 18
  • Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Sadly I have had a brief history of using an x-ray mod on the server hcsmp.com. But since that time, I have grown and realized that hacking just gets me banned from good servers. So since that period I have not used a single hacked client and I hope that small blemish on my record does not remove me from the possibility of joining in on this great server.
  • Referral(s): None
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: Google and server listing websites
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  • Reason you should be accepted: I believe I should be accepted because I am a hard worker, I believe I can contribute to herocraft and make it better than it already is.. (if that's even possible)
  • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCX12
  • Additional Info: I consider myself a good role player, and if I am accepted I look forward to possibly using that to have some fun with the community!

~+~Reviewing~+~

I am going to be honest with you... as of now I am 15 years old. I often put my age a few years above my real one because I am afraid that I will be thought of as less because I am younger than most. I am sorry for the inconvenience, and I hope this does not tarnish my chances of being accepted.

Ayohae

TNT
Since the hacking ban was a while ago, and you have been honest and seem repentant, you are accepted.

Welcome to Herocraft

Angyles profile age change to 15 please?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am going to remove this individual from the whitelist for now.

I want them to play via the greylist for a bit and prove they no longer hack. His friend who I denied is currently throwing a fit about the acceptance. To be fair, they should have to prove they no longer hack.

Who is this friend? If someone is complaining because they did not get accepted, why am I being punished? They probably don't deserve to be whitelisted if they are throwing a fit nonetheless... This is very disappointing

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Who is this friend? If someone is complaining because they did not get accepted, why am I being punished? They probably don't deserve to be whitelisted if they are throwing a fit nonetheless... This is very disappointing

I am going to do more research first, so please be patient.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

You should not be punished for him, you are right. I only found the one hacking ban, so I re-added you. =]