• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application for whitelist on RPG

1. Minecraft In-game name: pinchyisawsome
  2. Location & Age: USA 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): No
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: my email [email protected]
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No i have not because i have just signed up
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): No, But i will
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional): No, But i will
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCp14}

Jackrox256

Obsidian
  1. Minecraft In-game name: pinchyisawsome
  2. Location & Age: USA 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): No
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: my email [email protected]
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No i have not because i have just signed up
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): No, But i will
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional): No, But i will
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCp14}

***Reviewing***

I apologize about my age it was a miss click while making my account but i really am 15. Also that ban was on a creative server 1 year back where i broke 10 blocks in spot were i was not supposed and it did not say i should not but they banned me anyway

Jackrox256

Obsidian
Do NOT bump applications, we get to every application eventually, you just have to be patient.

I apologize about my age it was a miss click while making my account but i really am 15. Also that ban was on a creative server 1 year back where i broke 10 blocks in spot were i was not supposed and it did not say i should not but they banned me anyway

Anyway, other than that everything seems to check out. Please remember griefing is prohibited on Haven and can warrent you are ban.

Could you please provide us with your real Date of Birth so we can change your age on your account.