• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application for Herocraft

werdster

Gold
  • 1. Minecraft In-game name: werdster
  • 2. Location & Age: New Hampshire, 28
  • 3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  • 4. Referral(s): None
  • 5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Researching, saw your host is ranked high, and wanted to join.
  • 6. Have you voted for Herocraft : Yes
  • 7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
  • 8. Reason you should be accepted: Been crafting for about a year on a private server with a few friends. I’m the OP, and honestly I’m getting bored being able to do anything I want. I’m definitely a builder and have built a lot, buildings, farms, arenas, towns. With buildings I mostly just free form it and build as I go along. I always have an idea of what I want to do, but normally feel out the creation while building. I’m really into maintenance and buildings like that. I really enjoy building rail systems and transportation, as well as designing towns and building all the components of each town. I’d like to start my own town and see it grow and flourish. The main reason I want to be accepted is to have rules I have to follow and more people to play with. My server is only a few friends who play sporadically, and I would like to hop on the server when many others are on. I've read the rules and they are all straightforward and easy to follow. Also, I look forward to an mmorpg through Minecraft, seems like an awesome idea.
  • 9. Special key: HCW8
  • 10. Additional Info: Minecraft has recently been the end all be all of video games for me as it really is just a canvas to paint on. I do love playing Civ and a lot of FIFA. Normally play through some seasons and also online with my roommate. My RL involves selling mass quantities of booze to fund the NH government and I will be your most qualified candidate to build and maintain a giant awesome liquor store.
Thanks,
Werd

Attachments

• 2012-01-27_21.39.22.png
    2012-01-27_21.39.22.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 30
  • 2012-05-02_20.17.36.png
    2012-05-02_20.17.36.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 30
  • 2012-05-02_20.17.41.png
    2012-05-02_20.17.41.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 30