• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

APPLICATION - Callipotech

1. Minecraft In-game name: Callipotech
  2. Location & Age: Germany, Nord-Rhine-westphalia
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: Youtuber LetsTaddl
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional): Yes
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes and Yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCC11}
Reason I should be accepted: I know most of the recipes and am a helpfull person. I am confident and nice, I also like to go around landscapes in Minecraft, for example to discover new things or gather rare items, such as cocoa beans. I always try to keep myself nice in heating discussions and try to stay calm and understanding, even if my opponend isnt. Overall, I am kind and mostly mind my own business, but if there is any possibility in fun action like explorings or little gather tasks, I am in!

About me: My name is Vivien, I am an 18 year old who likes to play video games, not only FPS, but also building games, like Sims, Terraria, Minecraft and SimsCity. I still go to school to receive my A-Levels, in future I want to work with disabled people, because I like to help people and make them happy in their hardest times. In my freetime I enjoy playing video games, playing the guitar or sing. I can play the guitar since the age of 6, I write my own songs since 2005. Additionaly, I do draw sometimes, but I wouldnt consider it as a hobby ( more or less because my drawings suck :) ) .

Iseradore

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Callipotech
  2. Location & Age: Germany, Nord-Rhine-westphalia
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: Youtuber LetsTaddl
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional): Yes
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes and Yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCC11}
Reason I should be accepted: I know most of the recipes and am a helpfull person. I am confident and nice, I also like to go around landscapes in Minecraft, for example to discover new things or gather rare items, such as cocoa beans. I always try to keep myself nice in heating discussions and try to stay calm and understanding, even if my opponend isnt. Overall, I am kind and mostly mind my own business, but if there is any possibility in fun action like explorings or little gather tasks, I am in!

About me: My name is Vivien, I am an 18 year old who likes to play video games, not only FPS, but also building games, like Sims, Terraria, Minecraft and SimsCity. I still go to school to receive my A-Levels, in future I want to work with disabled people, because I like to help people and make them happy in their hardest times. In my freetime I enjoy playing video games, playing the guitar or sing. I can play the guitar since the age of 6, I write my own songs since 2005. Additionaly, I do draw sometimes, but I wouldnt consider it as a hobby ( more or less because my drawings suck :) ) .
~Reviewing~

Iseradore

Legacy Supporter 6
Well, @Callipotech It seems that you have no bans and I feel you have the maturity to join Herocraft, so on behalf of the staff, Welcome to Herocraft and the world of Haven! Please check your PM's!