• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Aplication

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
  1. Minecraft In-game name: JORIZQUI
  2. Location & Age: Spain, 19
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): No
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: I have none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I did a google search for medieval themed minecraft servers, and herocraft seemed interesting enough.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet, I just started playing on the server and wish to see a little more before I vote.
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCJ8
  10. Reason you should be accepted: There is really no reason as to why I am better than others and should be accepted. What I can say is why I want to be accepted. I would like to be accepted because it seems to me Herocraft is a decent minecraft rp medieval themed server, and I forsee I will have a great time on it. I also look forward to building on it because I believe I have developed a pretty decent medieval style of building and would like the oportunity for others to see and play with my builds.
cqpf.png
mj12.png
xxm0.png

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. Minecraft In-game name: JORIZQUI
  2. Location & Age: Spain, 19
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): No
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: I have none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I did a google search for medieval themed minecraft servers, and herocraft seemed interesting enough.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet, I just started playing on the server and wish to see a little more before I vote.
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCJ8
  10. Reason you should be accepted: There is really no reason as to why I am better than others and should be accepted. What I can say is why I want to be accepted. I would like to be accepted because it seems to me Herocraft is a decent minecraft rp medieval themed server, and I forsee I will have a great time on it. I also look forward to building on it because I believe I have developed a pretty decent medieval style of building and would like the oportunity for others to see and play with my builds.
cqpf.png
mj12.png
xxm0.png

What is your REAL birthday?

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
Oh, sorry, I have the habit of not giving my exact birthdate in forums and did it automatically.

My real birthdate is *****

I would apreciate if you could delete this reply once you are done with the background check, I do not like my birthdate, or any other real personal information to be posted around.

Thank you in advance and sorry for the inconvenience

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
Oh, sorry, I have the habit of not giving my exact birthdate in forums and did it automatically.

My real birthdate is --

I would apreciate if you could delete this reply once you are done with the background check, I do not like my birthdate, or any other real personal information to be posted around.

Thank you in advance and sorry for the inconvenience

You are now whitelisted.
You can use the edit button at the bottom of your post to edit out your personal information. Angyles will change your profile age to the correct age and you can go into your account settings and hide it from the public. Thanks!